[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torry Holt

Skrappy1

I'd like to thank Torry Holt for showing up on Sunday, and would kindly like him to kick the rest of my pathetic team in the nuts repeatedly until they too show up for a game. I had Carr, Foster, L. Jordan, D. Mason and Chad Johnson. :D

But thanks to Holt, Elam and Pittsburgh's defense, I still might win. :D

I'd like to thank Torry Holt for showing up on Sunday, and would kindly like him to kick the rest of my pathetic team in the nuts repeatedly until they too show up for a game. I had Carr, Foster, L. Jordan, D. Mason and Chad Johnson. :D

But thanks to Holt, Elam and Pittsburgh's defense, I still might win. :clap:

What a hugh kick in the nuts. I played against Dunn, LT, Holt and McNabb. :D

I also had Mason, C. Johnson, needed to use B. Jacobs due to a BYE debacle. :bash:

But thanks to Holt, Elam and Pittsburgh's defense, I still might win. :bash:

I feel your pain. I have Bulger and Holt and still managed to lose. Rudi, McGahee, Burress, Evans.....none of them even got to double digits. :D

Had to check. Yep, I drafted Chad Johson ahead of him in one of my big leagues.

:D

I went and checked my drafts as well...I actually took Holt in the 2nd round of both drafts, not the 2nd and 3rd like I thought. He was the 2nd WR off the board in both, with Chad Johnson going ahead of him in one, and Steve Smith going ahead of him in the other.

I hate him!!! It seems like every week I play against him.

I play in a league where 40 yard TD's are 12 pts. I was a couple of minutes away from winning yesterday, up by 6 points against a team with both Bulger and Holt. After all the yardage points were figured in, that play put me down by 30 points!!!

I hate Holt...until next year when I draft his ass for sure!