[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oakland or Pittsburg

alexgaddis

:D Menudo is in hiding..... probably sitting in a corner somewhere, chewing and gnawing on his terrible towel, an object that has now taken on a different meaning...... :D:bash:

haha...where is that splashy cleanser?..hasnt been spotted all day has he?

its ok...im sure hell show up later tonight or sometime tommorow...making a post congratulating falcons fans saying "the better team won" so everyone will think hes a classy guy who is gracious in defeat

:D Menudo is in hiding..... probably sitting in a corner somewhere, chewing and gnawing on his terrible towel, an object that has now taken on a different meaning...... :D:bash:

I've never been one to hide. I'll be here to take my beatings. It was actually a pretty exciting football game yesterday, they just came out on the short end of the stick. Early mistakes (fumbles) allowed Atlanta to stay in it, and in the end, they made the plays and got the win. The season is obviously off to a poor start. I'm not giving up yet, but, the road back will be a difficult one.

haha...where is that splashy cleanser?..hasnt been spotted all day has he?

its ok...im sure hell show up later tonight or sometime tommorow...making a post congratulating falcons fans saying "the better team won" so everyone will think hes a classy guy who is gracious in defeat

I'm here as always. There are lots of people on here, who I have respect for, and it bothers me when I upset them. You, are definitely not one of those, I could care less what you think. Your posts usually include childish namecalling and classlessness like this one....

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&s...dpost&p=1754078

So, you calling me names really has zero effect.

I'm here as always. There are lots of people on here, who I have respect for, and it bothers me when I upset them. You, are definitely not one of those, I could care less what you think. Your posts usually include childish namecalling and classlessness like this one....

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&s...dpost&p=1754078

So, you calling me names really has zero effect.

lol...wow the classlessness i displayed in that one if off the charts....lol...apparently it has some effect

:D:bash:

:clap:

I'll give you that one. Steelers deserve to be made fun of right now. However, maybe we should put the Seahawks in the mix.... :D I mean the Steelers absolutely mauled the Chiefs.....