[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !

Menudo

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

meh, I have no problem with Menudo trying to be positive about the rest of this miserable Steelers season...unfortunately for him, he only has a few more weeks before they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs and he has to look towards next year...I guess you have to enjoy it while you can...

meh, I have no problem with Menudo trying to be positive about the rest of this miserable Steelers season...unfortunately for him, he only has a few more weeks before they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs and he has to look towards next year...I guess you have to enjoy it while you can...

:D

Right, this year's squad is like that famous Snickers candy bar commercial.

Not going anywhere for awhile... :D

Or, the Cleveland Browns slogan

Not going anywhere, EVER..... :D

As for this week, it will obvioulsy be a tough game against Denver, but, at home, I see this as a similar situation to Kansas City two weeks ago. The Steelers are still talented. They were humiliated last week, and I expect a solid performance Sunday.

Similar situation to the KC game huh? So you expect Denver to get completely humiliated! I'll take that bet all day! From your talk, it sounds like Pitt should be favored by 10+! Your going to be severly disappointed this weekend.

Similar situation to the KC game huh? So you expect Denver to get completely humiliated! I'll take that bet all day! From your talk, it sounds like Pitt should be favored by 10+! Your going to be severly disappointed this weekend.

Nope, didn't mean they would blow them out. Just that the Steelers will be focused. I think you are going to be disappointed, I mean, you are the contenders, the Steelers are just a sad, 2-5 team. The Broncos should roll.....however, the Steelers will win this one.

Well...looks like I will bench Hines Ward again (unless Batch gets named starting QB). If Ben can't get Ward a TD against Oakland, no way he will again Denver.

Ward did pretty good against DeAngelo Hall two weeks ago, with both Ben & Batch throwing to him. The Steelers will play well Sunday, mark it down.

Ward did pretty good against DeAngelo Hall two weeks ago, with both Ben & Batch throwing to him. The Steelers will play well Sunday, mark it down.

Yea, but the weak point of Atlanta is the DBs. Even though they are supposed to be good, if you have good route running WRs it kills them. Champ Bailey is way better than DeAngelo Hall, even Peyton knew that and picked on Durrant Williams all night. Hines is a great route runner and that is why DeAngelo Hall got killed by him.

Batch likes Ward more it seems, he's thrown 3 TDs to him in 1 and a half games, Ben seems to try to spread the ball around...I think.

Edited by CD6405

Hall is nowhere near the corner Bailey is. If Bailey's on Ward, expect Harrison numbers at best. The only player left to cover is the TE and perhaps Parker out of the backfield. Denver's D will be absolutely pumped for this game. Pitt had better watch out for Sheffler, he's going to be a big surprise this week.

Hall is nowhere near the corner Bailey is. If Bailey's on Ward, expect Harrison numbers at best. The only player left to cover is the TE and perhaps Parker out of the backfield. Denver's D will be absolutely pumped for this game. Pitt had better watch out for Sheffler, he's going to be a big surprise this week.

I agree with you on Champ. He is awesome. He can be beat though, remember the double move in the corner by Wilson in the AFC Championship game. All I'm saying, is don't be fooled. The Steelers are still a talented football team, and I expect them to be focused after their embarassment last week. I mean, they had almost 300 yards more of offense than the Raiders and lost. That is rare, and has to leave an awful taste.

13- 9 ... impressive ... :D

Any win in Baltimore would be impressive, in my opinion.

P.S. Didn't you used to have a Dolphins avatar ? Big John ?

Edited by Menudo

mark it down, huh? what was your prediction for how the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY would play last week against oakland? :D

What was your prediction for the AFC Championship game last year ? :D

By the way, I didn't make any public prediction prior to last week's game.

The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY :bash: That is original, did you make that up ?

Edited by Menudo

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I quietly went back into hiding. Actually, since Robbie Gould came along and saved my fantasy team :bash: I figured the least I could do was give him a little free advertising. :D

yeah ... a kicker bandwagon ... i already got laughed at for starting a kicker train once :D

Well, he is a Nittany Lion, which means he is awesome, so, I'll allow it. :D

What did you expect? I hate the Donkeys more than any other team. Boy is Menudo setting himself up for failure or ass he hopes a big time smack talk forthcoming after this game.

Here we go Steelers here we go. :D