[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !

Menudo

I agree with you on Champ. He is awesome. He can be beat though, remember the double move in the corner by Wilson in the AFC Championship game. All I'm saying, is don't be fooled. The Steelers are still a talented football team, and I expect them to be focused after their embarassment last week. I mean, they had almost 300 yards more of offense than the Raiders and lost. That is rare, and has to leave an awful taste.

You can't honestly think that Denver is the same team as last year. Do you? Most teams have at least 2 to 3 times the yards vs. the Raiders. So what! All that matters is the score. If Ben threw four picks last week, I wonder how many he'll manage this week? :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

translation ... once every (not-so) blue moon, the steelers are better than the nfl

is that what you are trying to say.

the steelers are so good that they can take a year off like its nothing. sometimes they like to sit back and just watch all those inferior to them. :D

the steelers are so good that they can take a year off like its nothing. sometimes they like to sit back and just watch all those inferior to them. :D

That's the same thing Vick does until these past 2 weeks, and he STILL won games.

You can't honestly think that Denver is the same team as last year. Do you? Most teams have at least 2 to 3 times the yards vs. the Raiders. So what! All that matters is the score. If Ben threw four picks last week, I wonder how many he'll manage this week? :D

No, I absolutely do not think Denver is the same team as last year. Last year, they won the AFC West, this year, I think San Diego wins the west. Last year, they made the AFC Championship game. This year, I don't think they make it that far.

then its obvious his heart isnt into it.

No, like I've said before He was paid to play down to everyone's level because he was too amazing to play at his true level of talent. It was in his contract to play crappy, and now he is violating his contract but he doesn't care because he wants to do it for the team.

You can't honestly think that Denver is the same team as last year. Do you?

i do. they're pretty much the same team. the difference this year is the steelers. late last year, they were playing incredibly well. right now they're playing like absolute crap. i doubt they turn that around in a week, but who knows.

Wonder what the responses here would have been had you started this thread last year when they were in trouble of making the playoffs? I'm guessing pretty much the same as we see here now.

Denial ain't a river in Egypt. The Steelers just lost to the Oakland Raiders. The Steelers are amongst the bottom feeders of the NFL. That never happened last year.

Edited by bushwacked

Denial ain't a river in Egypt. The Steelers just lost to the Oakland Raiders. The Steelers are amongst the bottom feeders of the NFL. That never happened last year.

They did however absolutely clobber the Kansas City Chiefs just two short weeks ago. Who did the Chiefs beat this week ? :D

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Wow, you are stupid. Everyone with a brain knows that the price of tea in China goes up 3 cents with every Chiefs victory.

Batch likes Ward more it seems, he's thrown 3 TDs to him in 1 and a half games, Ben seems to try to spread the ball around...I think.

this is definitely a good point about big ben's current style. when you are throwing to 3 or 4 different receivers, a tight end, a running back from time to time, and 3 guys on the other team, it is very tough to think just 1 receiver is going to explode for a big day.

They did however absolutely clobber the Kansas City Chiefs just two short weeks ago.

Hey, at least at the end of the season one of there 4 wins they will have will be over the new Super Bowl Champs. :D

They did however absolutely clobber the Kansas City Chiefs just two short weeks ago. Who did the Chiefs beat this week ? :D

Hey Boy Band. Check this out:

Chiefs 4-3 (with a new head coach and 2nd string QB)

The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY 2-5 (basically the same team that won XL)

And you are talking trash on the Chiefs? :D

I'm not sure you know how this thing works.

No, like I've said before He was paid to play down to everyone's level because he was too amazing to play at his true level of talent. It was in his contract to play crappy, and now he is violating his contract but he doesn't care because he wants to do it for the team.

it was a joke. :D

No, I don't. I do think Denver is over-rated. I do think the Steelers are MUCH better than they have showed. (They gave 3 games away) I do think the timing is right for a Steelers victory this Sunday. I don't fully believe everything in this post (wishful thinking / fishing trip), but, I do think the Steelers win Sunday. What is the line on the game ? I mean with the way you are talking, I would think Denver would be 10+ point favorites, being that the Steelers are 2-5 coming off a loss to Oakland...... :D

Okay, so delusional it is. Gotcha'

:D

Chiefs 4-3 (with a new head coach..offensive line, we're on our 2nd FB, and 2nd string QB)

The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY 2-5 (basically the same team that won XL)

Fixed

Chiefs 4-3 (with a new head coach and 2nd string QB)

No, it was a round about slam on the Seahawks, directed at bushwacked.