[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the bigger pussly?

theeohiostate

Tatum Bell (turf toes) admits he's "lost a step" due to his injuries.

Broncos coach Mike Shanahan is expected to go with a running back committee against San Diego in Week 11. The committee may or may not include Tatum, who missed at least a portion of Thursday's practice

I think Tatum may be about done with Denver, this clown has had every opportunity there and he's showed he's a Rosie O'Donnell. Portis has been getting banged up every year for last 3 years.

So who's the bigger Rosie O'Donnell Portis or Bell?

How can Portis even be put on this list? He always fights through the injuries and keeps playing. I could understand if he got hurt and he decided to sit out but he tries to keep playing and wants to play.

I agree--Portis has played the last 9 weeks with a torn labrum in his shoulder, and been a top 10 fantasy back for nearly all of that time. That's hardly Rosie O'Donnell behavior.

I agree--Portis has played the last 9 weeks with a torn labrum in his shoulder, and been a top 10 fantasy back for nearly all of that time. That's hardly Rosie O'Donnell behavior.

To add to that, think back to last years playoffs. He had TWO bad shoulders from running the ball so much getting tough yards, and he still kept going NEVER taking himself out.

Tatum Bell (turf toes) admits he's "lost a step" due to his injuries.

Broncos coach Mike Shanahan is expected to go with a running back committee against San Diego in Week 11. The committee may or may not include Tatum, who missed at least a portion of Thursday's practice

I think Tatum may be about done with Denver, this clown has had every opportunity there and he's showed he's a Rosie O'Donnell. Portis has been getting banged up every year for last 3 years.

So who's the bigger Rosie O'Donnell Portis or Bell?

where'd ya get that avy? :D

I can't believe that Randy Moss did not make the poll. I sort of veiw his mental attitude as an injury....

Moss gets my vote as well. I knew he was a big risk on draft day but I took a chance thinking maybe, just maybe this guy would do something besides wine and race TO to the looneybin :D . What a bust.

November 24, 2006, 10:52

Eagles :: WR

WR Stallworth Injures Hamstring? Now Questionable

Reuben Frank, Philly Burbs -

WR Donte Stallworth practiced some yesterday but was added to the Eagles' injury list after practice. He is now questionable for Sunday with a hamstring injury. No word on whether if it's the same hamstring strain that caused Stallworth to miss four games.

:D Was it ansering the phone or getting off the bus?

November 24, 2006, 10:52

Eagles :: WR

WR Stallworth Injures Hamstring? Now Questionable

Reuben Frank, Philly Burbs -

WR Donte Stallworth practiced some yesterday but was added to the Eagles' injury list after practice. He is now questionable for Sunday with a hamstring injury. No word on whether if it's the same hamstring strain that caused Stallworth to miss four games.

:D Was it ansering the phone or getting off the bus?

Rotoworld

Donte' Stallworth (questionable, hamstring) will start for the Eagles Sunday night after returning to practice Friday.

"He did a nice job out there today," coach Andy Reid said. "It loosened up a little bit for him and he was able to get some things done." Stallworth was added to the injury report Thursday. We'd still be cautious about using him in fantasy leagues. Nov. 24 - 2:45 pm et

Edited by theeohiostate