[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is anyone else winning so far

Scooby

This crappy team is actually winning, I wish I could show you our CBS website

LT, you complete me:

Bulger

Kitna

LT

Mike Bell???

Dominic Rhodes

Leon Washington

Arlen Harris

Galloway

Coles

Randy Moss????? (deserves more question marks than Bell)

Ike Bruce

Mark Clayton

D. Clark

Kasay

Bears Def (thank God my league rewards defenses handsomely)

Falcons to boot this week, maybe for Sammie Morris

LJ has me out in front early - my opponent played both Barber III and J. Jones for Dallas and LT outscored them both - regardless of Barber's two scores.

Our teams are practically the same - wierd. I'm in a 13 team league and talent is thin. My team is equally as bad (especially in the WR category) but I still have a chance to make the playoffs on points (wild card slot). Good luck.

Duh - you said LT and I was talking about LJ. I'll leave the post anyway.

Edited by DFox

LT, you complete me:

Bulger

Kitna

LT

Mike Bell???

Dominic Rhodes

Leon Washington

Arlen Harris

Galloway

Coles

Ike Bruce

Mark Clayton

D. Clark

Kasay

Actually your QBs have only recently started to suck but yeah that is pathetic. :D He has definitely carried me thru Portis' injuries, Rudi's decent but at times pretty underwhelming games, the pathetic mess that was Bledsoe my QB, etc etc.

Better brace yourself though, he's going to turn into a pumpkin soon enough. Not saying he will suck, but this pace simply won't keep up.

i drafted L.T. and third week gave up half my team for L.J. and now i'm raking in the wins but i spread myself thin at wide receiver.

this is what i gave up for him harrison,lamont jordan,reggie bush and joey galloway

so this is what my team looks like now

Philup rivers, steve Mcnair

L.T, L.J, michael turner

jennings, coles, berrian, randy moss, mason

gates, utecht

reed, carney

broncos, jags

these wide receivers are killing me but running backs are carrying me

LT, you complete me:

Bulger

Kitna

LT

Mike Bell???

Dominic Rhodes

Leon Washington

Arlen Harris

Galloway

Coles

Ike Bruce

Mark Clayton

D. Clark

Kasay

Similar lineup, and yeah, 6-5 due solely to LT2:

Kitna (Pennington, Plummer)

LT2

McAllister

Holt

Fitz/Jennings/Evans/Furrey

D Clark (Desmond)

Chargers D

"LT you complete me" :D

Duh - you said LT and I was talking about LJ. I'll leave the post anyway.

He may not be lighting it up at the insane pace LT is, but I doubt too many LJ owners are cryin' in their beers either.

In 3 of my leagues, the teams with LT are just rolling. In the other two, they are certainly not doing bad. Not a losing record among them, 3 division leaders, 1 league leader, 5 playoff teams.

Actually your QBs have only recently started to suck but yeah that is pathetic. :D He has definitely carried me thru Portis' injuries, Rudi's decent but at times pretty underwhelming games, the pathetic mess that was Bledsoe my QB, etc etc.

Better brace yourself though, he's going to turn into a pumpkin soon enough. Not saying he will suck, but this pace simply won't keep up.

ahhh yes, wait for yer QB, you can always get Bledsoe late. Not saying I didn't and that I didn't end up with him but man, what a crap year for waiting. Kitna's going down and hasn't had a decent week since week 7. Brees is working out though and he was most likely yer backup. Rivers is starting to turn it around and most likely went undrafted. Delhomme is not putting up those numbers you expected when "stealing" him late. Sorry to hijack...

ahhh yes, wait for yer QB, you can always get Bledsoe late. Not saying I didn't and that I didn't end up with him but man, what a crap year for waiting. Kitna's going down and hasn't had a decent week since week 7. Brees is working out though and he was most likely yer backup. Rivers is starting to turn it around and most likely went undrafted. Delhomme is not putting up those numbers you expected when "stealing" him late. ...

Plummer has been a mild disappointment...

my team is 7-4, 5 straight wins (obviously due to LT's last 5 games;p) and #2 seed for the playoffs right now. im 1 game behind the #1 seed, but i have tiebreaker, so im hoping someone can beat him and i can takeover. but this is my team in a 12 team, 3 keeper league.

QB: Damon Huard

QB: Matt Leinart

RB: Ladainian Tomlinson

RB: Jamal Lewis

RB: Ahman Green

RB: Chester Taylor

RB: Brandon Jacobs

WR: Donte Stallworth

WR: Marty Booker

WR: Eric Parker

WR: Desmond Clark

WR: Mike Furrey

WR: Chris Henry

K: Rian Lindell

D: Ravens

Edited by Akfatha

6-5 and just holding on to the last playoff spot. I thought getting LT at #3 was awesome. I liked my unit on draft day but since then the WR's I drafted went didn't pan out so most of my WR's were FA pick up's. Lewis started REAL slow and RB #2 position has hurt. At the time of our draft it was looking like Benson was going to get the starting job.

Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted

Favre, Brett GBP QB (Q) 183.40 6 12.10

Manning, Eli NYG QB 176.10 4 5.03

Started Favre the lasttwo weks...who would have thought Eli would have the year he is.

Benson, Cedric CHI RB 43.50 7 6.10

Lewis, Jamal BAL RB 98.50 7 4.10

Morency, Vernand GBP RB (Q) 26.50 6 FA

Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB 300.55 3 1.03

White, LenDale TEN RB ® 20.50 7 FA

Without LT? A mess. Wali Lundy used to reside here which was thought to be a steal at the time.

Booker, Marty MIA WR 95.00 8 FA

Curtis, Kevin STL WR 54.00 7 FA

Henderson, Devery NOS WR 72.00 7 FA

Holt, Torry STL WR 143.50 7 2.10

Kennison, Eddie KCC WR 75.00 3 8.10

Moss, Sinorice NYG WR ® (Q) 0.50 4 FA

Booker and Moss were picked up the last two weeks (Booker on Wed.) Holt and Kennison are the only two that made it that were drafted.

Gates, Antonio SDC TE 93.00 3 3.03

Watson, Ben NEP TE 78.50 6 13.03

I tried trading Gates when Watson was supposed to have a huge year...nobody wanted him.

Scobee, Josh JAC PK 76.00 6 FA

Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def 153.00 3 14.10

Falcons, Atlanta ATL Def 100.00 5 10.10

18 Total Players

The LT owner in my main local is winning because of LT..I have LJ . My brother is a tremendous ball breaker..Im 9-3 right now and have put together one of my best teams ever and all I ever hear from him is my success is due to LJ..So I took every game I won and deducted LJs stats and I would still have 6 wins. Plus I obviously wouldve had a different back in their instead so I may have won a few of those..In the 3 games I lost without LJs stats I didnt need monster games from him I just needed average games..The point of this post is The LT owner in my league would be one of the leagues worst if you pulled out LTs stats..

Edited by whomper