[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Vick "Coach Killer"

Grits and Shins

How about you honestly answer this question hypothetical question.

You're the QB of your team & you're in a 3rd & 10 situation, your team is behind and you MUST convert this 1st down. The play has been called and as it develops, you see you have two clear cut choices.

You can throw to your WR's who have been dropping the ball all game long, so you figure you've got about a 50/50 chance of converting the 1st down with a pass.

~ or ~

You KNOW you can run run for the 1st down and convert that MUST have 1st down, with 100% certainty.

What do you do?

That is the problem. Until Vick learns to convert 3rd and long by passing AND running he will always be one-dimensional and on the whole ineffective. Don't you think the other team knows that Vick can't throw the ball and he's likely to try to scramble for it?

Blitz, why don't you answer the question, instead of evading it?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm referencing what you said on another thread, you posted that you do indeed watch every play of every game on Sunday.

:D

Your recollection is a little hazy TVH.

Actually this is how our conversation went in the now locked "Vick is BACK!" thread that you're referring to;

You asked;

BigScore, doesn't this mean you have no valid statements and opinions in up to 13 regular season games a week and 31 other teams a season, since you are not watchign every play of every game?

I replied;

No, because like DMD, I have several TV's set up, all going at once.

Throw in the two PC's with Stream TV & I pretty much see every game.

Only time I don't get to watch the live action is when I'm at the Georgia Dome, but that's what recording is for.

Don't you do this TVH? :bash:

Blitz jumped in;

So you have the ability to watch 8 games simutaneously with an eye to making an accurate assessment of every player on the field.

I replied;

The thing is, the slo mo replays of important plays during the games. I catch all of those, not just the 30 seconds worth of clips ESPN shows you.

Between watching the games the way I do now ~ vs ~ just one TV & surfing like I used to & then relying on highlights for what I misssed, there's no doubt I see far, far, far more of the games & what really happened, than I ever used to.

TV will never catch it all though. Just the nature of the camera lens limitations. Nothing beats attending a game in person for seeing it all.

But hey man, if you think channel surfing & relying on highlights gives you a better picture of what actually happened during the games, far be it for me to argue with your ignorant a$$. :D

Hazy? You posted this yourself:

"No, because like DMD, I have several TV's set up, all going at once.

Throw in the two PC's with Stream TV & I pretty much see every game. "

You insinuated that you watched every game simultaniously, with the important plays in slow motion, so you could get a better grasp of every game-- more so than the average joe who only surfs thourgh games and sees highlights of most.

I stand by my post, to do what you describe would take NUMEROUS hours of a Sunday away from a person. It's a rediculous statement, instead of defending it as my recolition being hazy you should admit you exagerated.

Hazy? You posted this yourself:

"No, because like DMD, I have several TV's set up, all going at once.

Throw in the two PC's with Stream TV & I pretty much see every game. "

You insinuated that you watched every game simultaniously, with the important plays in slow motion, so you could get a better grasp of every game-- more so than the average joe who only surfs thourgh games and sees highlights of most.

I stand by my post, to do what you describe would take NUMEROUS hours of a Sunday away from a person. It's a rediculous statement, instead of defending it as my recolition being hazy you should admit you exagerated.

:D

What in the heck, are you talking about TVH?

I know exactly what I said, because I showed you only three posts up. Heck, you even quoted a piece of that post. I didn't insinuate a darn thing guy. I point blank said what I do & showed you our conversation, blow by blow, in black & white.

Now what exactly is it, you want me to admit to exaggerating? Are you wanting me to say I don't spend my Sundays watching football? If that's what you want me to say, sorry guy, I'm not going to lie. I do spend my Sundays watching football, (unless of course, an emergency comes up).

Just because you don't spend your Sundays watching football, doesn't mean other people don't.

I said your recollection was hazy because of your post, 4 up.

I'm referencing what you said on another thread, you posted that you do indeed watch every play of every game on Sunday.

As I already showed you, I never posted that I watch "every play" of every game.

Looks to me, that either your recollection was indeed a little hazy, or, if anyone did some exaggerating, it was you. :D

• 2 weeks later...