[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In playoffs this week...need QB!

giantsfan

Leinart vs Sea

Rivers vs Den

Young at Hou

I think Rivers is third in my rankings right now. Say that because Den has the best D of the 3 and the LT show is the only show in SD these days. I like Young but other than the Giants game, which just set up great for him, he's been middle of the road fantasy wise because of his surrounding weapons. Plus they actually may get a lead here and run Henry a lot. As for Leinart, who I am actually leaning towards, I don't think the Sea D is that great on the road. I think if Cutler was ready he could of had some big plays against them. Plus Leinart's game Sunday was solid IMO. He only threw 24 times but was pretty good. The Rams D is so bad even the Cards ran on them, and the Cards opened a big lead which meant no passing. I can see Sea getting the lead on the Cards and Leinart having to throw 35 + times. And at the very least the game will be close so 32 + throws for Leinart seem a given. Tough call though because of how Young has looked recently. Just nervous that Hou is so bad they can pound Henry all day and Tenn gets a big lead thus no throws late. Tough call for my first round playoff game.

1 pt every 25 yards, .5 pts per completion, 1 pt every 10 yards rushing, 6 pts passing TD, 8 pts rushing TD, - 3 per int.

I like your thinking. I'd be happy with both choices with the chance for a bigger game from Leinart especially if passing TD's are worth 6. If passing TD's are only worth 4 and rush worth 6, then bump up Young slightly.

Good Luck, check out my post.

I like your thinking. I'd be happy with both choices with the chance for a bigger game from Leinart especially if passing TD's are worth 6. If passing TD's are only worth 4 and rush worth 6, then bump up Young slightly.

Good Luck, check out my post.

Passing TD's are 6 rushing TD's are 8 for QB's.

Edited by giantsfan

i like Young a lot this week.

he's scored at least 1 TD, passing or rushing, in every start thus far. he's a dual threat which counts for a lot in FF.

Also the intangibles... he's born and raised in HOU AND they passed over him in the draft. Young will be playing with a huge chip on his shoulder.

any thoughts would be appreciated here

Edited by kingfish247

I lkie Young on matchup alone. Hard to go wrong playing any QB against Houston and Young seems to be getting better every week. That being said I agree with what you posted about Seattle getting an early lead and Leinart having to throw alot coming from behind. On paper they should score about the same amount of fantasy points but I like Young's matchup more this week.

I'd give Young the slight nod over Leinart. The Seahawks have played in alot of close games this year, so I would not count on them taking a huge lead against the Cards, forcing the Cards to pass alot. The Seahawks have actually given up a ton of rushing yards lately, so Arizona can likely stick with a pretty balanced gameplan.