[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ QB for Super Bowl

:D I don't know which guy to start.

Palmer @ DEN

Romo vs. PHI

My opponent does have T.O. I can't even lean to one side on this. Palmer looked terrible last game and his OL sucks, BUT he is due for a bounce back game. On the other hand, I expect Romo to have a good game and throw at least 1 TD to T.O. and get 250+ yards. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:D

Hard to bench Palmer, but he is coming off a bad outing AND is on the road. I might be inclined to play Romo at home against the Iggles.

Great!!!... Grits has advised to play Romo now I have to take him out of my lineup!!! :D:bash:

On a serious note I think both players will end up with similar passing stats, however, I think Romo might be able to garner some more points using his mobility as he gains maybe 20 extra yards on the group and who knows maybe he'll throw in a rushing TD which he hasn't done yet. Go with Romo!!

Edited by irish