[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

$725.00 on the line. Help me out ........

theprofessor

I have a 30 point lead in my league that pays $725.00 for 1st place and I need some advice on who to start this weekend @ RB. I have to start 2. BTW, this is a PPR league.

Here are my options:

Ladell Betts vs. NY Giants

Betts has been huge for me. What Giant team shows up? Do they play with heart this weekend to get a chance at the playoffs or do they pack it in and play with no desire like they have for the last 3 weeks?

Rudi Johnson vs. Pittsburgh

Rudi has been playing well and Cincy would like nothing more than to end the season with a rout of their division rival. He only had 47 yards rushing against Pittsburgh earlier in the year but his line is playing better while the Steeler defense has been giving up yards lately. I see Cincy putting up at least 34 points in this game but how many of those are through the air?

Ronnie Brown @ Indianapolis

We all know how bad Indy's run defense is. With an inexperienced Lemon at QB does Indy stack the line to shut down the run and make Lemon beat them? Ronnie's first game back last week against the Jets was impressive with 18 carries for 110 yards. He could put up some huge numbers against the Colts but I think the Colts will be motivated to have a good outing prior to the playoffs because of what happened last year. This pick potentially has the most upside but for some reason it feels like the one with the most risk.

Which 2 ...... and why. I'll answer yours.

I'm going to go with Betts as my first choice since he's obviously got the hot hand and the Giants haven't done jack for weeks on either side of the ball.

I'm going to go with Johnson as my second choice simply because I think he's the safer play over Brown. You're already up 30 points, so while you still want production, what you really need is a guy that has a pretty solid floor and likely won't lose the game for you. Rudi fits that bill better than Brown IMHO.

I'm going to go with Betts as my first choice since he's obviously got the hot hand and the Giants haven't done jack for weeks on either side of the ball.

I'm going to go with Johnson as my second choice simply because I think he's the safer play over Brown. You're already up 30 points, so while you still want production, what you really need is a guy that has a pretty solid floor and likely won't lose the game for you. Rudi fits that bill better than Brown IMHO.

Thanks. Making the change back to Rudi.

If you're still looking for opinions, I'd use Ronnie over Rudi (and would have started Betts, like you did). Rudi has had some good games, but not great ones, and the Steelers are playing big-time for pride today. Plus the Bengals have a lot of other options (85, TJ, Henry). With Cleo Lemon at QB, the Dolphins will need to run the ball, Ronnie will be the man, and if he does what most RB's do to the Colts you'll be in good shape.

Please see my RB post...