[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs are going all the way

Chief Dick

:D Easy now they have to beat the Colts 1st and somewhere along the line the Chargers will be waiting to smack them down!! And if that doesn't work no way do they beat the Cowboys in the BIG Show!!!! :D:bash::clap:

Even if Larry runs wild, I still cant see that turd Trent Green keeping up with Peyton in a shootout.

Also, the fact that K.C. will be the "chic" pick to win this week makes me like the Colts all the more!

Edited by malta69

Thats the thing ...looks so well scripted with Chiefs running all day on Colts and keeping peyton on bench etc ...but what we forget is colts at home can light up quickly and often and that hurts KC game plan

For me if KC scores first and controls tempo early then they can win for sure ...if colts put up 14 pts quickly then it may be a long day for Chiefs

should be interesting

I think I like the Chiefs over the Dolts in round 1. If they run and run and run then run some more with LJ, what are the Colts going to do?

I would REALLY like to see the Colts have to come into Baltimore for a playoff game. It'd be great for Manning to look at our stadium with the statue of Johnny U out front, the old Colts in our ring of honor, the 19 flag carried out before each game and all the old Colt players on the Ravens sidelines in the Purple and Black. A nice thumping would be very nice.

I think KC matches up great with Indy and I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to see them win that game but I just don’t see them getting past Balt or SD. I still think Balt if going the Super bowl based simply on the fact that they have the best D in the AFC and their offense is adequate enough to get the job done. We've seen that formula work time and time again.

I think KC matches up great with Indy and I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to see them win that game but I just don’t see them getting past Balt or SD. I still think Balt if going the Super bowl based simply on the fact that they have the best D in the AFC and their offense is adequate enough to get the job done. We've seen that formula work time and time again.

if Baltimore's running game was more effective i might agree. no doubt they have a decent shot but Jamal Lewis ain't gonna cut it.

The Chiefs have a great shot in Indy. Yes, LJ is likley going to run for a ton of yards, but one of the overlooked facets of the game is the Chiefs improved pass D. As a Chargers fan, it seemed like yards were much tougher to come by through the air against the Chiefs this past year, and one only has to look as far as Ty Law and Patrick Surtain to realize that they are much improved at DB than they have been in years past and the pass rush has improved with Hali to go along with Jared Allen and various blitzing schemes. I recall seeing Peyton shredding the Chiefs through the air in the pre-Law and Surtain days. It might be a little tougher for him this time.