[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs make playoffs

Chief Dick

If case anyone hadn't noticed, the Chiefs defied all odds and made the playoffs. All this means is that Lamar Hunt Himself with the help of God has decreed that the Chiefs are the Chosen Ones for 2006.

And you have to like the first round matchup with the Colts. You have Larry Johnson going against that really, really bad Colts D. And to top it all off, the ghost of Lin Elliot will finally find peace and redemption after that awful playoff game many, many years ago. The darkest day in recent Chiefs history.

Larry and Lamar will cast the demons aside and bring us playoff victory. Lin Elliott, may the mojo of Lamar finally give you peace. :D

Edited by Chief Dick

You know what as soon as the Broncos lost and the Chiefs got in I turned to a friend and said the CHiefs will beat the Colts next week as LJ will run wild on them next week. So a Chief victory next week would not be all that surprising to me at all especially with Manning and the Colts' playoff history.

I hate the colts but they will win easily.

:D:D:bash::clap::tup: And this is based on?!?!?!? :doh::huh::lol:

Edited by irish

Sorry, but the Chiefs are one and out!

Have some of you people actually seen the Colts play this year?