[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets/Patriots Game Thread

Vet

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither team will have a timeout left going into the 4th qtr. Looks like the coaches are trying to take away the game from the players..lol..

Hope the Pats win because I took ZERO Jets for the SMACKBOWL.

thats funny, Im sure theres a certain amount of each of these guys trying to outcoach each other...but thats a really fun part of this game...

Jets are showing they belong here, nomatter the outcome. They arent outclassed. Having said that, I dont think the Pats are going past round 2. Not enough talent on both sides of the ball for either of these teams really. Brady playing a great game though here. Jets need to get more pressure on him, his WRs cant make big plays. Jets need to gamble with their coverages a bit more I think :D

Are they really going to go through a complete interview with Merriman without ever even mentioning the word steroids?

i was just going to post about that.. is the nfl serious? how can they turn such a blind eye to someone who was caught cheating and has artificially enhanced his physical abilities, making it even more dangerous for opposing players. if the nfl really wanted to protect their qbs, they would cut the bs penalties, and instead stop letting artificially enhanced giant players on the field trying to take their heads off every play.

Personal foul on Bruschi???? Isn't that blastphemy??? :D:clap:

And Chuck Norris just got beat up by some guy weighing 150 pounds soaking wet :bash: What is the world coming to? Stay tuned because I think Jack Bauer DOESN'T save the U.S. this season :D

Dear football gods:

If you are ever going to bestow any blessings on this wretched organization, please do it now.

I beg of you to tear up the pact Joe Willie made with the devil 38 years ago and give us a break. Just one. Please.