[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Time

Gdawg

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, seeing a LOT of names I haven't seen ALL WEEK. Well, I'm no coward...let's go. My team lost fair and square. You beat us, straight up. I bow to you, you advance, we get to play golf.

I'll bet my sigline against ALL of you that YOU dont win the SB. ONE YEAR. WHAT SAY YOU.

Soooo, you are saying that since your team (Ravens) couldn't back up your smack, you will be willing to take ALL THE OTHER teams against a homer's ONE? Very brave. :D

Edited by CaptainHook

Soooo, you are saying that since your team couldn't back up your smack, you will be willing to take ALL THE OTHER teams against a homer's ONE? Very brave. :D

:D

:bash:

Hook you are the man, despite me feelings about tonight. Throw a brother a bone.

Soooo, you are saying that since your team (Ravens) couldn't back up your smack, you will be willing to take ALL THE OTHER teams against a homer's ONE? Very brave. :D

Yeah, on top of welching he's now taking every team against the COLT'S. Welcher :D

Edit: If the shoe were on the other foot, I can guarantee you and the Raven cronies would string up anyone that didn't agree to put up the sigline you composed.

Not cool, and not true. Sorry that you would jump to such a conclusion about someone you don't know.

You lost all dignity with your original post, no matter what you you recant and thought better of--- your true colors have been shown.

Oh no.. whatever shall I do if you think less of me?

I merely responded to ONE sigline that I thought offensive, in no way did that mean that I WOULD NOT live up to my obligation. IN NO WAY. If you'll go back to the original thread the bet was for a CIVIL sigline; and to me, the sigline that was prosposed did not even approach civil.

Oh no.. whatever shall I do if you think less of me?

I merely responded to ONE sigline that I thought offensive, in no way did that mean that I WOULD NOT live up to my obligation. IN NO WAY. If you'll go back to the original thread the bet was for a CIVIL sigline; and to me, the sigline that was prosposed did not even approach civil.

Show me where this was a stipulation

Edited by tonyr0802

Ill put that in my sig line, I thought Baltimore needs to stop whining about losing their Colts anyways. I woke up at 3 in the morning to see on ESPN a special of how all of them were complaining about losing their team...when half the people who were complaining werent even alive then!

Ill put that in my sig. I Accept it.

First post of "It's Time" thread.

Frankly, even given my feelings with regard to the Irsay Family (in particular Bob Irsay) I would never humiliate Indy Colt fans. I bear you no PERSONAL animosity.

Edited by Gdawg

Ill put that in my sig line, I thought Baltimore needs to stop whining about losing their Colts anyways. I woke up at 3 in the morning to see on ESPN a special of how all of them were complaining about losing their team...when half the people who were complaining werent even alive then!

Hope that works out for ya.

Exactly how I feel, I wasn't aware of what was happening when the Colts came to Indy. I'd feel chitty if I'd been an avid fan (in Baltimore) then- but I wasn't. The teams now have nothing to do with then- move on Baltimore. Today's game should put the rivalry/bad feelings to rest. Time for both cities to move on.