[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Time

Gdawg

You lost a sig bet, live up to it. Too personal? If you really think a sports team leaving a city you live in or near is something personal you really need to get a life. Or maybe I'm not understanding this whole thing.

You're understanding perfectly.

Who knew OIA was a Raven homer. :D

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lost a sig bet, live up to it. Too personal? If you really think a sports team leaving a city you live in or near is something personal you really need to get a life. Or maybe I'm not understanding this whole thing.

Umm, thanks for your take. Given your Avatar, amybe your players and mine will bump into each other on the golf course.

Well, I guess that's possible but, I lived up to my bet and I'm not taking it personal. It's only a game and; there's always next year. :D

Sigh...once again, I'll live up to a CIVIL sig line bet...as proposed in the original thread.

No offense, but go watch YOUR team lose.

This part is all that matters. GDAWG is livin high on the hate Baltimore has towards the Colts- but on this day his team couldn't back up his talk, and he showed his true colors claming it's too personal and tryin to back out of his bet. I say however personal we can make the sig line the better, tired of the Raven's fans for a week and I wouldn't mind some vengence.

This part is all that matters. GDAWG is livin high on the hate Baltimore has towards the Colts- but on this day his team couldn't back up his talk, and he showed his true colors claming it's too personal and tryin to back out of his bet. I say however personal we can make the sig line the better, tired of the Raven's fans for a week and I wouldn't mind some vengence.

Umm, go back and read the original thread.

I wouldn't go out of my way to offend you, why must you offend me? Whatever dude, do what you gotta do. Enjoy it for ONE week.

Done.

The only whining I will do is about the sad play of our team. We held Manning in check and had the game. Turnovers killed us.

Congrats to the Colts fans. That is two games in a row they have won where Manning has played like dog sheet. The fact that they've won both actually scares me.

What dark times we live in when the ew poops of Pittsburgh win it one year, and the hated Colts are two games away from winning it this year.

Wow, what a bad sig line. Why the Irsay man love?

Colts are Indy's, no problem. Name and colors, no problem. Been long enough for that.

I just want the history back. Release the history prior to '83 and it will be as good as it can be, as nothing else that can be done will be left.

Okay, found it:

We, the fans of the Baltimore Ravens, now recognize that the COLTS are now the property of the city of Indianapolis. After nearly 23 years of whining, we will now shut the hell up and stop hypocritically bashing the Irsay family.

Kind of weak considering that I could care less about the Irsay family, the Colts or anything other than the fact that my beloved Ravens got beat at their own game. I could have understood getting beat by Peyton torching the secondary (Samari), but for the Colts not to score a TD, and still win.....ouch it hurts.

I'll reflect back on the season later, but for now, I wish the Colts luck and the Colts fans good times.

:D

Edited by justin

Sorry I wasn't around this morning, I was busy sculpting a ststue of Tony Dungy in my back yard :D I won't be around today (going to my Dad's to watch the games but I will be back on tonight to change my sig line, avatar, and so forth. I don't like it, but as my fellow grieving Raven fans seem to have accepted it, so I

will as well.

I have to run, as a start, I'll just say that the Indianapolis Colts are my favorite team and I can't wait to see them hoist the Lombardi trophy this February! Go COLTS :D

Wow, what a bad sig line. Why the Irsay man love?

Colts are Indy's, no problem. Name and colors, no problem. Been long enough for that.

I just want the history back. Release the history prior to '83 and it will be as good as it can be, as nothing else that can be done will be left.

Um, apparently you've forgotten that YOU'RE the one who constantly whines and complains about the Irsay family. :D

Apologies for the math error. That's the first thing to go after I have a few beers and the wife was literally dragging me out the door to mass while I was typing it.

Gdawg, I'm not buying the "I'm offended" excuse. There's nothing distasteful about it. Put it in your sig line or you'll be known as a sore loser and a welcher.

Um, apparently you've forgotten that YOU'RE the one who constantly whines and complains about the Irsay family.

Bob Irsay was a drunk. Indy was lucky they gave him what he wanted until he died.

The only problem I have with Jimbo is that he says he wishes no ill will (which I believe), but we still don't have our history. All I want at this point is the pre '84 history, but I know he'll never turn that over. Change the displays in the hall to reflect the pre '84 Colts played for Baltimore.

Maybe if the Colts finally win something of their own for Indy, you'll see no big deal in Baltimore fans wanting their history. Hard to understand when you have none of your own.

Bob Irsay was a drunk. Indy was lucky they gave him what he wanted until he died.

The only problem I have with Jimbo is that he says he wishes no ill will (which I believe), but we still don't have our history. All I want at this point is the pre '84 history, but I know he'll never turn that over. Change the displays in the hall to reflect the pre '84 Colts played for Baltimore.

Maybe if the Colts finally win something of their own for Indy, you'll see no big deal in Baltimore fans wanting their history. Hard to understand when you have none of your own.

Funny, the team currently residing in Baltimore would still be known as the Browns if Modell hadn't received death threats from the fans in Cleveland.

The Colts have over 22 years of history in Indy, while the Ravens have just over 11 in Baltimore. Are you implying that the Saints, Seahawks, and Vikings "have no history" in their respective cities simply because they haven't won SB? That would be an incredibly stupid statement.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Funny, the team currently residing in Baltimore would still be known as the Browns if Modell hadn't received death threats from the fans in Cleveland.

Wow, thanks for that perspective Bill. Finally, something has made me happy today (it's been tough...still). I am so glad that the team in Baltimore is the Ravens and will always be the Ravens (and never did or will be Brown/Orange).....

Sorry I wasn't around this morning, I was busy sculpting a ststue of Tony Dungy in my back yard :D I won't be around today (going to my Dad's to watch the games but I will be back on tonight to change my sig line, avatar, and so forth. I don't like it, but as my fellow grieving Raven fans seem to have accepted it, so I

will as well.

I have to run, as a start, I'll just say that the Indianapolis Colts are my favorite team and I can't wait to see them hoist the Lombardi trophy this February! Go COLTS :D

Sig line bets are f'n retarded.

However, Mr. Idiot, you need to change your sig line. Stop being a welcher and man up.