[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Time

Gdawg

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this...

We, the fans of the Baltimore Ravens, now recognize that the COLTS are now the property of the city of Indianapolis. After nearly 27 years of whining, we will now shut the hell up and stop hypocritically bashing the Irsay family.

:D

I'll agree to this as well. That makes 3 and I believe 6 of us went with the Colts so we have at least half. So I guess unless there is further objections before tomorrow, we have the sig line. Any avatar will work as long as it's clear for the Colts.

I'll agree to this as well. That makes 3 and I believe 6 of us went with the Colts so we have at least half. So I guess unless there is further objections before tomorrow, we have the sig line. Any avatar will work as long as it's clear for the Colts.

I'm good with a big nice horseshoe, but a logo the colts had while in Baltimore seems more appropriate.

How about this one?

I will not agree to this.

Too personal. Something along the lines of you kicking our a$$es, but this is too personal. Sorry, no dice.

:D

Edited by whomper

Too personal, too close to the vest. Ban me if you will, but to this I do not agree.

It's just a f'in sigline. Put it up. You agreed to it. Just don't come around (or post) for a week or whatever the timing is.

Bad form if you don't stick to it. Too f'in bad.

Edit: If the shoe were on the other foot, I can guarantee you and the Raven cronies would string up anyone that didn't agree to put up the sigline you composed.

Edited by darin3

:D Welcher. What do you expect from Ravens fans?

Okay wascaly wabbit. Let's do it...fire away. Can't wait to see you get smoked by the Chargers OR EVEN BETTER the PATS next week. BRING IT ON BITCH.

I'm listening...let's go. I'd hate to show bad form.

The Colts still suck, they'll never win a SB (outside of Baltimore) and I'll take whichever team they play next week minus the points (as long as Billick isn't involved).

Edited by Gdawg

The Colts still suck, they'll never win a SB (outsibe of Baltimore) and I'll take whichever team they play next week minus the points (as long as Billick isn't involved).

we're still talking about this week. You know, when the Ravens lost at home to the Colts?

I will not agree to this.

Too personal. Something along the lines of you kicking our a$$es, but this is too personal. Sorry, no dice.

How about a size 6 "I'm I #$% SORE LOSER" instead? Your welching on your end of the deal but I really never expected you to follow through anyways.

Hmmm, seeing a LOT of names I haven't seen ALL WEEK. Well, I'm no coward...let's go. My team lost fair and square. You beat us, straight up. I bow to you, you advance, we get to play golf.

I'll bet my sigline against ALL of you that YOU dont win the SB. ONE YEAR. WHAT SAY YOU.

Edited by Gdawg

You start the thread, make the bet, then lose on your own turf and try hiding in a corner like a little girl. Bad form doesn't even cover what you've done. May as well create an alias because your word is crap now.