[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Friday Night...

darin3

Chillin' at home tonight, based on the impending storm headed this way. Gonna down some Lone Star beers. :bash: Enjoy the peace pipe. Maybe watch a cheesy movie. Playing plenty of poker.

Big time cold front moving through Texas and we're anticipating storms tonight. Gonna be in the 30's :D Sunday-Monday.

So, what are y'all doin' tonight? :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might down a few brews and then hit one of the Chargers rallies tonight. It's gotten wild around here with the upcoming game this Sunday!!

:D

I wanted LT in my little 4-person fantasy league (new roster each week) but landed the second pick. Settled on Austin native Drew Brees. Will have no problem rooting for the Saints! Did manage to get Kaeding and the Bolt D, though!

Have fun!

Watching the freezing rain come down. I'm out of beer. I have a terrible sinus infection. My wife is driving me insane. I'm eating leftover pasta salad for dinner.

How's that sound?

My sympathies. I was absolutely destroyed a week or two ago with some sort of flu bug. Heard about the bad (even worse than here) weather up there. Yuck. Be strong.

Watching the freezing rain come down. I'm out of beer. I have a terrible sinus infection. My wife is driving me insane. I'm eating leftover pasta salad for dinner.

How's that sound?

OUCH....Luckily for me it is my wifes book club night so I get the night to myself and daughter who is already zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Still working right now.... will probably play some cards, but, my brother and Dad are in town, so we may end up doing something else tonight as the three of us are going ot head to one of the local gaming establishments in the morning to partake in a poker tourney.. a little tune up for me for Vegas. Can't be worse than my last venture a few weeks back when I spained off a bunch of cash (not in the amounts he did, but enough for me)... luckily for me my money went in with queens (didnt matter, was up against a flopped full house and another guy with kings, cest la vie) and then lost a ton when my pocket aces were up against a guy pushing all in on a bluff and a guy calling my all-in reraise with a freaking flush draw....... which he hit.

do'in = just had a double header cancelled due to the weather. Bummer 'cause it was the #2 vs. the #8 teams in the state. :D now it's out to dinner with the family. ::bash:

drink'in = was gonna be just water.... now it's gonna be heineken. :D

weather = absolutely terrible. 5 inches of snow... freezing rain, the roads are glazed ice.

How's that sound?

Terrible. Move to civilization, and NEVER allow yourself to run out of beer :D

Fought a fireplace all week....pick'd up 5th of rum....fixed chicken wild rice soup in crock....just F'n smokin my drinks to get as buzzed as possible before the wife hits the door...... :D

8 above........1st day it's felt like winter...... :D

Edited by nuke'em ttg

Raining on and off

Drinkin' ......Scotch? :D

The weather over the next few days is freezing rain turning into a badass snow storm, that's supposed to start by KO Sunday! :D

Forget the spread, bet the farm on the under for Da Bears game! 37 right now.

weather = absolutely terrible. 5 inches of snow... freezing rain, the roads are glazed ice.

No snow here, barely any icy streets.....Ah, Wallingford.....can't drive anywhere because it sucks everywhere!

Planning on an evening of something. Figures to be extravagant cooking projects, like a pizza perhaps. Portobello mushrooms and some spinach. :D

Fought a fireplace all week....pick'd up 5th of rum....fixed chicken wild rice soup in crock....just F'n smokin my drinks to get as buzzed as possible before the wife hits the door...... :D

Why are you fighting a fireplace? Never mind....you're just trying to get STOKED! Don't lose your ASH! Watch your KINDLINGS! There is no MATCH for that! But whatever you do......don't get the FLUE! :D

Why are you fighting a fireplace? Never mind....you're just trying to get STOKED! Don't lose your ASH! Watch your KINDLINGS! There is no MATCH for that! But whatever you do......don't get the FLUE! :D

I have had a very long day at work so this actually made me laugh.....