[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO: All Ravens fans!

Shorttynaz

Nothing to hang your heads about! Your team has had a remarkable and outstanding season! This is a Colts fans wishing you all the best of luck next year. Just like the Cheifs, your team needs a #1 superstar WR that has the ability to change the game. Your team is one of the elite in the league, and will be for some time.

To all you Ravens fans running your mouth saying that this game was $$ and it was a lock:

HA ha ha.. This coming from a Colts fan who has made this same mistake in years past. Maybe you can learn a thing or two and keep your traps shut next year, and give the opposition the credit and respect that they deserve, and just enjoy your team's remarkable ride! I'm not here to talk $#!! and call any one person out, but it gets old. Hopefully next year you're here with a different attitude!!

And for the first time in my life as a football fan, I'm actually a Patriots fan for a day!! Hopefully we can meet you in our house (FINALLY - last 4 or 5 have been in NE) and maybe, just maybe, Manning can excercise his demons against Brady and Billy B. If it's in San Diego, maybe they can take their defense who has played outstanding these past 2 weeks and hopefully keep LT in check enough to give Manning his first shot at a championship.

Anyway, Congrats again to the Ravens for a remarkable season, and many more to come.

+1 to what Shorttynaz said.

As much as it will hurt to cheer for the patriots tomorrow, I too probably will be cheering for them as I don't want to play SD. However if Rivers could still throw for a few TD to help my fantasy team, I would greatly appreciate it.

Nothing to hang your heads about! Your team has had a remarkable and outstanding season! This is a Colts fans wishing you all the best of luck next year. Just like the Cheifs, your team needs a #1 superstar WR that has the ability to change the game. Your team is one of the elite in the league, and will be for some time.

To all you Ravens fans running your mouth saying that this game was $$ and it was a lock:

HA ha ha.. This coming from a Colts fan who has made this same mistake in years past. Maybe you can learn a thing or two and keep your traps shut next year, and give the opposition the credit and respect that they deserve, and just enjoy your team's remarkable ride! I'm not here to talk $#!! and call any one person out, but it gets old. Hopefully next year you're here with a different attitude!!

And for the first time in my life as a football fan, I'm actually a Patriots fan for a day!! Hopefully we can meet you in our house (FINALLY - last 4 or 5 have been in NE) and maybe, just maybe, Manning can excercise his demons against Brady and Billy B. If it's in San Diego, maybe they can take their defense who has played outstanding these past 2 weeks and hopefully keep LT in check enough to give Manning his first shot at a championship.

Anyway, Congrats again to the Ravens for a remarkable season, and many more to come.

that was very diplomatic ...but this one is gonna sting the ravens fans big time ...and going out like they did i think in my opinion , kills any remarkable season concept ...Ravens had a good year against some bad teams and bad divison and just folded today badly when a better team came to town

good post. I was glad to see the Colts win.

Big Red et al won't be around much longer, judging by the way they disappeared after the 2005 season opener. This one's gotta sting even more.

Come on Pats, take care of business tomorrow. Get ir done!!! It would be soooo nice to end Peyton and the Colts season yet again! :D

:D Just admit it, your team got beat at their own game. Our D won on this day.

No, I won't. Our HC went Ultra conservatibe, and that cost us...BIG TIME.

Hey, you won fair and square, you outplayed us. Still, I wonder what might have happened if our coach wasn't such a Megan Fox.

No, I won't. Our HC went Ultra conservatibe, and that cost us...BIG TIME.

Hey, you won fair and square, you outplayed us. Still, I wonder what might have happened if our coach wasn't such a Megan Fox.

:D i wonder what would have happened if the ravens fans werent such douches.

i thought "ultra-conservative" is how you're SUPPOSED to play on offense when you've supposedly got the greatest defense since the 85 bears. but when rayray and co. had to stop indy late in the game and get the ball back, the colts methodically. ran. it. down. their. throats. and ate up all the clock. THAT is why you lost, because that great defense of yours that was gonna smack peyton in the mouth, blah blah blah, couldn't get off the f'n field when it counted :D

i thought "ultra-conservative" is how you're SUPPOSED to play on offense when you've supposedly got the greatest defense since the 85 bears. but when rayray and co. had to stop indy late in the game and get the ball back, the colts methodically. ran. it. down. their. throats. and ate up all the clock. THAT is why you lost, because that great defense of yours that was gonna smack peyton in the mouth, blah blah blah, couldn't get off the f'n field when it counted :D

Yeah, when you score six points does it really matter? :bash:

+1

That 7 minute drive was masterful, the Colts played a great game INCLUDING Manning. 2 picks aside, he passed for 170 against the "best defense in the NFL". Plus he orchestrated 5 drives into scoring position, most memorable the 7 minute knife in the Ravens hearts.

Big Red et al won't be around much longer, judging by the way they disappeared after the 2005 season opener. This one's gotta sting even more.

It's called a job. I am a consultant, and I can only dick around at work based on how that client is. I've been fairly quiet until my last stint started. Colts still suck, don't worry.

Devastating. Just devastating.

Our home is going to observer a period of mourning. No idea how long it will last.

I'm more upset about being out than I am losing to the Colts, but they winning it will just suck more.

Go Saints, Go Chargers.

It's called a job. I am a consultant, and I can only dick around at work based on how that client is. I've been fairly quiet until my last stint started. Colts still suck, don't worry.

Our home is going to observer a period of mourning. No idea how long it will last.

I'm more upset about being out than I am losing to the Colts, but they winning it will just suck more.

Go Saints, Go Chargers.

And FINALLY the Colts have a chance to stick it to Brady and Billy B at home! What a great game today. Just shows the heart that that team has. Yes, I was a fan of the Pats today ONLY up until the clock expired. Now I can go back to the way I've always felt about them. Will be a great game, and maybe, just maybe, home field advantage will play a role in the Colts making it to the superbowl!! Sounds wierd, but it's so close I can taste it.. Anyway..