[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles Still at ZERO SB WINS!

Kansas State 2000

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, outside of the Philly circle, is Philly indeed the most disliked team in the NFL-across both conference's? When some teams lose they get a little, but when the Eagles lose-man do they catch hell. This is good comedy-please continue.

I think they share that honor with the Cowboys......

That's exactly my point. Relish the past, that's great! But, to constantly use the past to berate, belittle, and begrudge others on present day circumstances is pathetic.

I remember when I used to pop and lock all over Puddy's dance floor... :D

C'mon Nick, they didn't choke they got beat. Yeah, stupid call to punt but no guarantees if he calls it the other way. After 8 years, though, you'd think his coaching learning curve would be over. :D

Pete, when it's all on the table, what would you do? Andie does the opposite every time. BWest only touched the ball 18 times, our D couldn't stop them all day, why punt? In that spot you have to go for it all or nothing.

what a difference a week makes! I love this time of year.... :D

:D

Right. You call it like you see it. :D

You may be funny, but yer still a scab picker. Menudo nailed you on it and it is completely obvious.

Just for the record. I was only kidding..... :D

Pete, when it's all on the table, what would you do? Andie does the opposite every time. BWest only touched the ball 18 times, our D couldn't stop them all day, why punt? In that spot you have to go for it all or nothing.

I agree he did choke on that call. It actually seemed like he had no contingency if they had to replay 4th down and he panicked. Just saying the Eagles as a team didn't choke.

I agree he did choke on that call. It actually seemed like he had no contingency if they had to replay 4th down and he panicked. Just saying the Eagles as a team didn't choke.

I think the worst call of the game was the 3rd and 1 at the 4 yard line. You don't pass the ball to Thomas Tapeh. Why is Westbrook not on the field for that play, even if he was just a decoy? When the Eagles get close Andy Reid seems to get cute with the play calls. Why couldn't Westbrook just jump the pile for the 1 yard like he did on his TD run?

Edited by ebartender

Excellent point.

Whomper is a complete scab picker. He follows everyone around and instigates. If he's not doing it directly like in this thread, he is trying to do it with an alias.

Just for the record. I was only kidding..... :D

Rest assured, that makes absolutely no difference to skins. :D

Good info here.

Well after making my accusation that Skins is a bandwagon Saints fan and the srum that followed I decided to do more research to see if I was off base..Im man enough to admit I was wrong and apologize after finding this

Well after making my accusation that Skins is a bandwagon Saints fan and the srum that followed I decided to do more research to see if I was off base..Im man enough to admit I was wrong and apologize after finding this

:D The awful Photoshop job is what makes it funny.

I think the worst call of the game was the 3rd and 1 at the 4 yard line. You don't pass the ball to Thomas Tapeh. Why is Westbrook not on the field for that play, even if he was just a decoy? When the Eagles get close Andy Reid seems to get cute with the play calls. Why couldn't Westbrook just jump the pile for the 1 yard like he did on his TD run?

Bingo, classic Reid. :D

People talk about Mary ball, we have Andie ball.