[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Inside the RCA Dome

CaptainHook

My sister got sent this link from youtube. Somebody taping the pandemonium inside the RCA Dome. She couldn't believe that as she looked closer, she saw me and my wife! The guy who taped this sat in the row behind me, and taped it off his cell. He's not one of the regulars who sit there. I'm wearing a white hat, you'll see me for just a second. My wife is wearing the "girls" Manning jersey. She is hugging someone at the end of the clip. It's a great moment!

My sister got sent this link from youtube. Somebody taping the pandemonium inside the RCA Dome. She couldn't believe that as she looked closer, she saw me and my wife! The guy who taped this sat in the row behind me, and taped it off his cell. He's not one of the regulars who sit there. I'm wearing a white hat, you'll see me for just a second. My wife is wearing the "girls" Manning jersey. She is hugging someone at the end of the clip. It's a great moment!

Ha! What are the odds?

I see at least 5 banners hung in that stadium. What are they for?

Ha! What are the odds?

I see at least 5 banners hung in that stadium. What are they for?

AFC East Champs (2 banners). AFC South Champs (3 banners). Sadly, there are also two AFC Finalist banners, which I hate. But, hey, that's all we had. Till now.

:D That is what it's all about. Enjoy the hell out of all of this, because you don't know when this will happen again. :D

I'm in the row right in front of him. I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

That was great! To hear the roar from the INT was unbelievable (yes, I haven't been to an NFL game...yet).

Thanks for sharing the clip Hook and Cunning.

Edited by Gunther

What part of the clip are you in? I tried to watch it, but all that bouncing around was giving me motion sickness. :D

Look for his wife wearing the Peyton Manning jersey hugging (near the end) I believe. Capn's the guy with the white hat that is seen briefly.

Your wife's cute, Hook. Never expected that. Means there must be, what, a 100,000:1 female/male ratio in Indy? :bash:

:D

Ok, I'm gonna post a link to my sisters myspace page. There are two larger pics along the top left. If you wait long enough for them to scroll through, you'll see me and my wife celebrating at the Slippery Noodle Inn after the game. It's labeled. I'm Matt, she's Amy. The pic right below is my sister and my wife. Liz (my sis) is on the left. Amy is on the right. It's the pic with all the hearts on it.

Did I mention my wife wore a denim mini skirt with knee high white boots to the game? :D

Edited by CaptainHook

Have any of the Colts fans out there tailgated with the guys who drive the Colts school bus? (It's basically an old school bus painted white and blue with Colts logos and with a beer tap coming out of the side.) Those guys are really cool. A couple of years ago, my wife and I were supposed to tailgate with some friends in the lot, but they flaked on us at the last minute. These guys ended up parking next to us and gave us free drinks and hot dogs.