[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The REFS

keggerz

Menudo and I were leaguemates for one year and the fatal attraction didn't last.

Did you at least get the matching haircuts ?

Edited by whomper

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see any Cowboys fans still crying over the phantom def holding and PI calls we suffered vs the Hawks. Your obsession with Menudo is getting frightening..Its the huddles version of single white female or fatal attraction..Menudo if you have a bunny guard it close at night please..

I'm just glad others are seeing it too.

I dont see any Cowboys fans still crying over the phantom def holding and PI calls we suffered vs the Hawks. Your obsession with Menudo is getting frightening..Its the huddles version of single white female or fatal attraction..Menudo if you have a bunny guard it close at night please..

Colts fans complained like hell about the lack of PI and IC calls in the '03 AFC Championship Game, but it was never anything like THIS.

Did you at least get the matching haircuts ?

Not sure, unlike Pope, he repeadetly ignored my continued requests for a homoerotic collage of photos. :D

I'm just glad others are seeing it too.

Everyone knows you are the biggest victim of emotional distress on the innernets. :D

Edited by bushwacked

Only one time in superbowl history has a team won the time of possession, total yards, and the turnover battle yet, for some strange reason, lost the game. :D The refs controlled the game last year and the lesser team won.

Unlike this year, the Colts are genuine champions! Congrats to all the players and fans! :bash:

:D I think I'll pass on that big fat nightcrawler. :clap:

Congrats to the Colts for their earned championship! I can guarantee that Colt fans won't be making lame attempts at justifying an undeserved championship a year after the fact. :bash:

:D:D

Holy anaconda, Batman! That's a real doozy of a worm dangling in front of Steeler fans. Unfortunately I gave up worms for lent. :clap:

The power bait got gobbled up off the New Jersey and Venice Beach shores while I was casting towards the 3-rivers area.

Fishing is the biggest excuse used on this board.

1. Someone acts annoying, ignorant, redundant, etc.

2. They get called on it by several

3. They were only fishing..... :D