[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Used Televisions

alexgaddis

Where does one look for such an item other than pawn shops and craigslist? I want a 20" or so television in the bedroom...the one we have now is way to small...I don't want to pay more than $50-$60 bucks...where else can I look other than the places I mentioned?

newspapers, on the curb

Where does one look for such an item other than pawn shops and craigslist? I want a 20" or so television in the bedroom...the one we have now is way to small...I don't want to pay more than $50-$60 bucks...where else can I look other than the places I mentioned?

Why wouldn't you use Craigslist for something like this? :D

Shipping costs?

A fellow huddler claimed it last month. Just has to pick it up. I was givin' it away. Well, he does have to mow my lawn. I'd imagine shipping would cost more than a new TV. It's hughnormous. :D

If the other guy doesn't want it though, you can have it if shipping is relatively cheap. :D

A fellow huddler claimed it last month. Just has to pick it up. I was givin' it away. Well, he does have to mow my lawn. I'd imagine shipping would cost more than a new TV. It's hughnormous. :D

If the other guy doesn't want it though, you can have it if shipping is relatively cheap. :D

I imagine shipping would be outrageous...

I imagine shipping would be outrageous...

Well, if he doesn't want it, you drive on down here to Virginny from Minnesota. I'll arrange the Civil War trail tour ride in Da Vette, a look at our fine Southern belles and a daylong viewing of my DVD of the greatest pushoffs in NFC playoff history. :D

Well, if he doesn't want it, you drive on down here to Virginny from Minnesota. I'll arrange the Civil War trail tour ride in Da Vette, a look at our fine Southern belles and a daylong viewing of my DVD of the greatest pushoffs in NFC playoff history. :D

:D so I wouldn't have to pay the shipping then...perfect...I will take next week off of work and rent a car so I don't have to put the miles on mine...see you in a week!!

:D so I wouldn't have to pay the shipping then...perfect...I will take next week off of work and rent a car so I don't have to put the miles on mine...see you in a week!!

Pay for a friend to come too cause I ain't lifting that heavy dangburned thing. :D

I don't think I've ever bought anything from a pawn shop.

Great place to buy tools. Need a deep 10mm socket? Go to walmart or lowes cost you $3-4 or have to buy a set, any pawn shop, 25 cents.

I am in need of a 12" or 14" crecent if any of you mofos will sell me one.