[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interesting take on reverse engineering of UFO

cliaz

A very interesting point a skeptic brought up about UFOs. A lot of UFO pro people suggest that area 51 had a recovered UFO that crash back in the 50s (you all know the story) and that all of these UFOs we are seeing around area 51 are the results of reverse engineering of the alien technology and creating our own.

Well think about this, if you went back in time to Christopher Columbus and gave him unlimited money and then gave him a nuclear sub and told him “Make me 2 more of these”. Do you think he could do it?

Same principle here.

I thought that was interesting.

A very interesting point a skeptic brought up about UFOs. A lot of UFO pro people suggest that area 51 had a recovered UFO that crash back in the 50s (you all know the story) and that all of these UFOs we are seeing around area 51 are the results of reverse engineering of the alien technology and creating our own.

Well think about this, if you went back in time to Christopher Columbus and gave him unlimited money and then gave him a nuclear sub and told him “Make me 2 more of these”. Do you think he could do it?

Same principle here.

It is interesting, but I think a different case. With the types of technological advances the world has seen in the last few hundred years, there is much more of an open mind to technology.

Maybe the reason we have computers now is because of an alien craft in Area 51...

Same principle here.

I have a friend who was in the Air-Force and he worked as a mechanic with some highly-classified military planes. He could have been completely BSing me, but he doesn't strike me as the person who would lie. Mainly because he didn't tell me much. But he did tell me that our government has out-of-this world technologically advanced planes. He also told me about the training he had to take just to get the top-security clearance to help maintain these planes, but didn't go into any detail about what they could do. All he did say is that we have much more advanced technology than what we're told or see in the media. I'm pretty sure that if Aliens do exist and have crashed/landed on Earth, we've got the technology and have been creating some of our own. :D

I have a friend who was in the Air-Force and he worked as a mechanic with some highly-classified military planes. He could have been completely BSing me, but he doesn't strike me as the person who would lie. Mainly because he didn't tell me much. But he did tell me that our government has out-of-this world technologically advanced planes. He also told me about the training he had to take just to get the top-security clearance to help maintain these planes, but didn't go into any detail about what they could do. All he did say is that we have much more advanced technology than what we're told or see in the media. I'm pretty sure that if Aliens do exist and have crashed/landed on Earth, we've got the technology and have been creating some of our own. :D

I wish they would design a plane that could kill Osama.

What is his name so I can turn him in and get my reward. I'm sure there are out of this world aircraft. The military has very deep pockets when it comes to new ways to spy and kill. But I seriously doubt that even with today's technologies we have that we would be able to exploit any type of alien technology.

I’ll give you my argument:

What is the one common thing about our technology? Is that it comes from us. For the most part we have the same types of technology globally. We use nuclear, fossil fuel, hydrodynamic, wind power or geothermal energy. We have copper wiring, gas powered cars, etc etc.

But what is another species was evolved from lets say silicon instead of carbon? What would that do to their evolution and their own technology? They may use biotechnology like we use silicon for our micro processors.

Any alien spacecraft that would crash on earth more then likely would be so incompatible with our own technology or even our own intelligence that we could only sit there, stare and drool at it.

Nope I don’t think there ever was some alien space craft that crashed down in New Mexico or anywhere else on this planet.

In fact I’m more inclined to believe that all of these alien UFOs sighting are nothing more then us from the future coming back in the past to study ourselves then aliens from another star system.

PS - i was farting up a storm typing this.

What is his name so I can turn him in and get my reward. I'm sure there are out of this world aircraft. The military has very deep pockets when it comes to new ways to spy and kill. But I seriously doubt that even with today's technologies we have that we would be able to exploit any type of alien technology.

What is the one common thing about our technology? Is that it comes from us. For the most part we have the same types of technology globally. We use nuclear, fossil fuel, hydrodynamic, wind power or geothermal energy. We have copper wiring, gas powered cars, etc etc.

But what is another species was evolved from lets say silicon instead of carbon? What would that do to their evolution and their own technology? They may use biotechnology like we use silicon for our micro processors.

Any alien spacecraft that would crash on earth more then likely would be so incompatible with our own technology or even our own intelligence that we could only sit there, stare and drool at it.

Nope I don’t think there ever was some alien space craft that crashed down in New Mexico or anywhere else on this planet.

In fact I’m more inclined to believe that all of these alien UFOs sighting are nothing more then us from the future coming back in the past to study ourselves then aliens from another star system.

I call bs.

Javascript was plainly made by some incomprehensible alien species. :D

This guy was one of my best friends at Oregon State until he decided to join the Army. College wasn't his thing and he loved being a part of our military. I haven't heard much from him since then. :tup:

I think you are probably right about alien crash landings on Earth. I won't rule out the possibility, but it always makes for an interesting topic when it's brought up.

PS - Wait for it.... okay, now I'm right there with ya! :D:D