[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Timmypg

Dad Bauer just wants to find Gredenko. If it took his son dying, so be it. That's why he told Graham's wife where he was - because he thought she knew where Gredenko was. Then when Jack told him the tip was a bust, his plan was shot. I guess killing Jack for no good reason was too cold-blooded even for him, so that's why he ran.

Now, why he left contact info to call President Logan? Uhh.. no idea.

Ok the season is stepping up from my past posts.

However, is it just me or is Jack and CTU getting outsmarted about 99.9% of the time now. Jack's lost a step, he's way overdue for a good coup. I don't expect checkmates all the time but I would like to see him off his knees more and some others on theirs as a result of his clever plan. He just seems to be getting suprised way to often with a gun to his head and trapped by clever tactics that he use to devise and now he his the silly rabbit all the time.

He's rusty...........

Dad Bauer just wants to find Gredenko. If it took his son dying, so be it. That's why he told Graham's wife where he was - because he thought she knew where Gredenko was. Then when Jack told him the tip was a bust, his plan was shot. I guess killing Jack for no good reason was too cold-blooded even for him, so that's why he ran.

Now, why he left contact info to call President Logan? Uhh.. no idea.

maybe jack's dad figured he didn't have the resources to find gredenko, but he knew jack/ctu would. the dad said he's a "patriot," so if that's true, his interest is in finding the nukes by first finding gredenko. killing jack would've been pointless, so he ran and left his palm pilot behind.

Or did someone take him? Who the hell left the phone on the railing?

Didn't tihnk about someone taking him...would have to be pretty quiet. :D

Ok the season is stepping up from my past posts.

However, is it just me or is Jack and CTU getting outsmarted about 99.9% of the time now. Jack's lost a step, he's way overdue for a good coup. I don't expect checkmates all the time but I would like to see him off his knees more and some others on theirs as a result of his clever plan. He just seems to be getting suprised way to often with a gun to his head and trapped by clever tactics that he use to devise and now he his the silly rabbit all the time.

He's rusty...........

I was thinking that he is going to have to go "dark" and do things for himself so he isn't relying on others. Within about two hours he had to defuse a Nuke (Morris)and then walked in on a bomb.(Chick I'd Hit)

anybody else thinkin that Bedroom eyes was gonna blow Dad Bauer away when he had Jack down......My wife was goin off..... :D ..she's gonna do it...........NOPE...... :doh: ......great episode

That was wht 24 would have lead you to believe. It's like the show became predictable and now it's going against what you thought was predictable from when it was being unpredictable :tup:

Someone refresh me...how did last season end with Logan? I remember him giving that speech before Jack was arrested but don't remember the specifics...

Edit to add: I meant Jack was abductecd, not arrested...

Edited by Fatman

Someone refresh me...how did last season end with Logan? I remember him giving that speech before Jack was arrested but don't remember the specifics...

Edit to add: I meant Jack was abductecd, not arrested...

Logans in a Minimum Security Country Club prison, jail, Hotel whetever you want to call it for ex-presidents gone crook.

- I figured Jack's heartfelt "dad, just wanted your respect" made enough of an impact to keep the bullet from going in his head.

- Now, how a 65 yr old man vanished in about 5 seconds, while leaving the palm pilot (and he definitely did that - realize that Jack's dad was partner's with Logan last year), is another example of how the original "24" time premise has gone by the wayside

- I'm amazed that I continue to be surprised when they bring characters back...but I am each and every time. You had to know Logan, who is a GREAT character/villian was coming back, but yet I just never even thought of it. I do know the wife is back at some point (supposedly, Jean Smart is a big time prima-donna on the set).

- "bedroom eyes" is a great name for that chick, but she had a few scenes this week where she looked terrible when she was crying

- Am I seriously to believe that in a presidential bunker which doesn't seem all that large, there's a room that no one knows about that a chief of staff can be shanghaid...

- Why oh why can't a stray bullet ever find Chloe?

- one thing I've found hilarious - Kiefer goes off to do a movie playing a somewhat similar role (the Sentinel) with co-star Eva Longoria....then, they turn around on 24 and bring in an actress who bears a remarkable resemblence (girl in CTU that's 2nd in command now) - could be coincidence, but just find intersting

- anyone else waiting for bedroom eyes to slip with "oh, Jack, he's your son"?

Sure thought DAD was fixin to get it in the back, since he didn't that means he has a BIG trick up his sleeve later.. (DAD and Logan will be in the same room together giving Jack info).

Logan will be a good cop/bad cop the rest of the way. Probably his whole purpose last season was killing Gredenko.

Morris was an Alchoholic because he HAD to be drunk to pork Chloe. A he SPAT, she SPAT type deal. We still have to decide who the mole will be IN CTU.