[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

(Sigh)

Fatman

I wish I were kidding:

Lawyer nearly faints at the hearing on the fate of Anna Nicole Smith's body. Witness offers protein bar. Watch live on CNN Pipeline now.

:D

i am home today ..my wife put this on TV and i saw it happened live ...big crashing sound as the lawyer went down ...apparently he is a diabetic ...they were going to give him orange juice and break for lunch

OJ in a courtroom :D ...just does not sound right ...never will :tup:

The judge in this case (as most) is absolutely nuts. I heard he wants his own TV show and using this case as a sort of resume. We should cancel the entire judicial branch of the gubment until they start taking responsibility for their actions and get competent people in there.

The judge in this case (as most) is absolutely nuts. I heard he wants his own TV show and using this case as a sort of resume. We should cancel the entire judicial branch of the gubment until they start taking responsibility for their actions and get competent people in there.

In many cases, judges are elected. In that case, the people deserve what they elect.

This is the first time that this phrase has made me chuckle.

I'm just glad somebody got it.

On another note, I noticed that Firefox tags your name for spell check and the only word it gives for a replacement is wienie. :D

I wish I were kidding:

Lawyer nearly faints at the hearing on the fate of Anna Nicole Smith's body. Witness offers protein bar. Watch live on CNN Pipeline now.

:D

This is interesting because I thought the same thing on MSNBC which simply stated one day "Anna Nicole Smith passes out somewhere or other". I thought to myself that day, wow must be a slow news day. A bit later I heard she had actually died...