[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Fourth Annual Huddle Chess Debacle

billay

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have time tonight (I'm avoiding you), our games tend to go long (I'm avoiding you) and I have to get up early (I'm avoiding you). Later in the week.

:D

Everyone's avoiding me. I'm not really that good....really....

I just got lucky in a bunch of games last year.

:D

really...so you should play me now while I am still rusty...

I beat buffalo wings

Title: Yahoo! Chess Game

;White: buffalowings02

;Black: embee63

;Date: Tue Mar 13 01:14:59 GMT 2007

1. e2-e4 d7-d5

2. b1-c3 g8-f6

3. e4xd5 f6xd5

4. c3xd5 d8xd5

5. c2-c4 d5-e5+

6. g1-e2 c8-e6

7. d1-a4+ c7-c6

8. f2-f4 e5-e4

9. b2-b3 e6-h3

10. e1-d1 h3xg2

11. f1xg2 e4xg2

12. h1-g1 g2xh2

13. d2-d3 h2-h5

14. c1-a3 b8-d7

15. a1-c1 e7-e6

16. b3-b4 f8-d6

17. c4-c5 d6xf4

18. c1-c4 h5-f3

19. g1xg7 f3xd3+

20. d1-e1 d3xc4

21. e2xf4 c4xf4

22. a4-d1 f4-e5+

23. e1-f1 e5xg7

24. b4-b5 h8-g8

25. b5xc6 b7xc6

26. f1-e2 g7-g2+

27. e2-e3 g2-g1+

28. e3-f4 g1xd1

29. f4-e4 d1-d5+

30. e4-f4 d5-f5+

31. f4-e3 g8-g3+

32. e3-e2 f5-h3

33. e2-d2 g3-g2+

34. d2-c1 h3-h1++

Everybody, we have a substitution. Hugh One is busy at home with his new little one, so untateve has graciously agreed to take his place. Thanks to Hugh who was just trying to fill in our last spot, and to uta for stepping in. Hugh had not played any games yet, so this should be a seamless transition.

Nick, Perch, Buffalo, and Egret, you will all now play Untateve instead.

I have updated the match list accordingly.

I am honored and humbled by being associated with such celebrated individuals. My reputation as a "happening dude" can now only be enhanced.

I was once a decent chess player. I haven't played much at all over the last 10 years. However, over the last couple of months, my two sons have developed an interest in chess and I've been getting into it again.

I'm available most evenings for a game or two and I can do weekends as well. I'd be available tonight around 7:30ish to play, should anyone want a game.

I am honored and humbled by being associated with such celebrated individuals. My reputation as a "happening dude" can now only be enhanced.

I was once a decent chess player. I haven't played much at all over the last 10 years. However, over the last couple of months, my two sons have developed an interest in chess and I've been getting into it again.

I'm available most evenings for a game or two and I can do weekends as well. I'd be available tonight around 7:30ish to play, should anyone want a game.

I will be aroound to play sometime between 8 and 8:30. I will look for you on the field :D

I may be around Thursday at about 8pm EST, otherwise not until Monday at the same time.