[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Out of curiousity, what is.....

Big Country

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

care of justin wilson....

"man sends his son down to that LSU university to get a degree in math. kid comes home and his daddy ask, 'spoke somethin to me you learnt at dat school'.

'yes papa....pi-R-squared'

dad goes off like a bottle rocket...'threw away all dat money on skoolin. any fool know that pie are ROUND, cornbread are square!' :D"

i hate math :D

Have you ever thought that maybe math doesn't think so highly of you either? :D

I'm in the same boat, actually. Math and I tend to argue and fight a lot, so I try and stay as far away from it as possible to avoid confrontation. It works out for the best of both worlds that way.

No, it's not really funny-pathetic maybe that we are so entrenched in the OS that our testosterone pumps have to vent over fuggin Pi and the value of a useless #. I know I could never read a set of blueprints or much less a material take-off with out PI....for crying out loud!! DMD please bring back the Member #'s and post counts so we have a somewhat tangible outlet for cyberbashing one another :D ........ :D

care of justin wilson....

"man sends his son down to that LSU university to get a degree in math. kid comes home and his daddy ask, 'spoke somethin to me you learnt at dat school'.

'yes papa....pi-R-squared'

dad goes off like a bottle rocket...'threw away all dat money on skoolin. any fool know that pie are ROUND, cornbread are square!' :D"

Really?

what's wrong with you?

:D

I could ask the same question of many people who partook in this thread :tup:

:D

Where do you want me to start? :D:doh: