[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How about What's your favorite New Kids on the Block Song?

irish

Come on I know some of you had younger sisters who were in love with these guys and listened to their music nonstop. At least one of those tunes had to be catchy enough for you to at least hum it.

The Right Stuff with Jordan Knight on lead vocals

or maybe Please Don't Go Girl with Joey McIntyre.

:D

Was that the one that started with- First kiss is a sweet kiss, second kiss had a twist, third and the fourth kiss I don't want to miss... If so that one was pretty hot. :D

Edited by irish

Was that the one that started with- First kiss is a sweet kiss, second kiss is a twist, third and the fourth kiss I don't want to miss... If so that one was pretty hot. :D

I can see it in your walk...tell it when you talk.... :D

I can see it in your walk...tell it when you talk.... :tup:

I could see it in everything you do. Even in your thoughts... You got The Right Stuff Babeeee,

Edited by irish

Worse yet I just listened to this entire song ^. Thanks for the blast from the past, I could practically hear my sister singing it. :D

I can't believe i just read this thread. :D

Fixed

Oh no I could definitely hear my self singing it, that was easy but I think I heard my sis singing back up. :D

I think anyone who has a favorite new kids on the block song is living an immoral life.

So what's your favorite song of theirs? :D

This thread is beyond ghey. Truly pathetic.

It was meant purely as a joke and then a few New Kids on the Block fans showed up like PD. :D

When I was in Kindergarten I had a new kids on the block backpack... My stoopid mom bought it for me when I wasn't looking.

:D It takes a big man with gigantic cohones to admit that. Good on ya mate!!!

Fess up now, because we all know you still have it. :D

He still uses it to bring his work papers and lunch back and forth everyday. :tup: