[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We need ACTION here...

alexgaddis

Where is everyone? Someone start a controversial thread now!

That would be easy for me to do. Hold on I'll start it off... :D

Okay folks, get ready for a "Why doesn't anyone like me?" St. Patricks Day Special from Irish :D

I'll say it again, I like Irish...

Have at 'er boys...

I'll say it again, I like Irish...

Yes, but you're our resident dork, kinda like Flounder from Animal House. We really don't care what you think.

First you need to get a long rubber glove like your mother would use back in the day to clean dishes. Make sure it can go up past your elbow. Also buy about 10 tennis balls. Go to the food court of your local big mall (not a strip mall) and head to the bathroom. Make sure you do this 30 minutes before lunch time rush (11am – 1pm). Put on the glove and start cramming tennis balls inside the toilets.

The goal here is to clog them up. The first post lunch pooper when he flushes will have to do the run, duck, dodge routine so he doesn’t step in sh1t.

Edited by cliaz