[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buy a Porsche, Get 1 Free!

spain

There was a local dealer here offering a buy one get one free campaign, can't remember the types of vehicles, but it was buy an SUV and get one of those cheap cars (Ford focus type of car) free. I almost did it, cept I didn't really want to take advantage of it for two vehicles i didn't like. Now had they been something high end I would have jumped on it, obviously.

Yea, this is definitely just a joke column - the last line cinched it.

However, I'm printing this out and the next time someone criticizes one of my plans (i'm in the sales and marketing line of work) I'm showing them this and saying "well, if you don't like it, hire this guy"

There was a local dealer here offering a buy one get one free campaign, can't remember the types of vehicles, but it was buy an SUV and get one of those cheap cars (Ford focus type of car) free. I almost did it, cept I didn't really want to take advantage of it for two vehicles i didn't like. Now had they been something high end I would have jumped on it, obviously.

Around here, you buy a Kia Sedona minivan and you get a base model Rio free. It's a VERY basic car and it's slightly bigger then a pregnant roller skate, but a free car is a free car.