[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LOST

Hat Trick

i forgot it was on last night. No spoilers for me. But was it good?

Well I thought it was pretty good, gave lots of answers, was mainly about John Locke and filled in all the blanks. The whole episode was on the Others camp. Next weeks episode looks even better than this weeks, can't wait to see who dies and what Sun is up to.

GREAT episode. They've finally gotten back to the good stuff these last few weeks. Hopefully they keep it up! While the trailer for next week looks really cool, I refuse to put anything the previews anymore. I'm still bitter over that BS episode about Jack's freaking tattoos.

Great episode up until the last 20 seconds. I think they may have jumped the shark having that person behind the door at the end.

Ok...I musta missed that. :D Can someone elaborate? Last thing I remember was Locke blowing up the sub...

Ok...I musta missed that. :D Can someone elaborate? Last thing I remember was Locke blowing up the sub...

****SPOILER BELOW*****

The Others have Locke's father locked up and bound in a room on the island. :D

I seem to remember they said at the time, or maybe it was when Desmond was on the boat, that it's impossible for the boat to leave. It will keep coming back to the island? I've been expecting to see Michael and Walt return in some episode...

I seem to remember they said at the time, or maybe it was when Desmond was on the boat, that it's impossible for the boat to leave. It will keep coming back to the island? I've been expecting to see Michael and Walt return in some episode...

Me too.