[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Holy Crap--check out this woot

wiegie

THE HOLY CRAP COMMANDMENTS v3.0:

I. Thou shalt expect nothing beyond one bag of some kind and your chosen quantity of crappy items (which will be ONE even though you’ll still get THREE CRAPS).

II. Thou shalt not whine and complain when some people’s crap turns out to be nicer than yours.

III. Thou shalt take a moment to consider whether you might be better off just not buying this crap.

IV. Thou shalt not expect better crap at $333,333 apiece than we sold at $1 apiece. Crap is crap.

V. To paraphrase Stephen Stills, shalt thou not get the crap you want, want the crap you get.

Woot is apparently down with the Buddhist's as well.

:doh::D

I got to the Woot! when it was to late, it had sold out by that time. But my dad figured it out. Somewhere in all of the writing it said that in order to purchase or receive the bag of crap you must ask "please". So my dad typed 'please' in the coupon code area and it gave him a "1,000,000" coupon. So he got three bags of crap for $1 + shipping. :D

If only I had gotten there in time and figured that one out. :tup: