[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Teens killed in DUI Crash(they were the victims)

keggerz

I believe this method warrants more respect than accepting welfare benefits.

So, do you think we need to eliminate all welfare benefits so the American living off the gobment tit will be forced to work at the jobs now held by the illegals?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

That's total bull$hit. Hopping the border for greener pastures is the easy way out for them, it is the path of least resistance when compared to fixing their corrupt, Sega!hole of a nation.

I have no experience being completely uneducated and living in total poverty. Therefore, I can only imagine what that is like. My guess is that these illegal immigrants have as their primary focus, survival. You know, eating and shelter. My guess is that they also have no idea about how government in run and how to effect change in their government. Again, I believe their focus is on surviving.

I think you underestimate the ease in which they "hop the border." Of course, your open minded response to my post demonstrates your keen intellect and devasting insight into these matters. I bow to your obvious wisdom.

So, do you think we need to eliminate all welfare benefits so the American living off the gobment tit will be forced to work at the jobs now held by the illegals?

My thoughts in this area are difficult for me to sort out. I certainly believe that there are people who need welfare/gov't assistance and would die without it. I also believe that there are many more who could and should work. When I lived in Massachusetts, I evaluated a young child (around 8-9). She told me that her plan for when she grew up was to go on welfare. This is what she was taught by her mother and her grandmother. I found this depressing.

I will always respect someone more who works and takes responsibility for their life than someone who chooses not to do so.

As to whether the welfare recipients should take the jobs currently performed by illegal aliens--Bottom line, if a person is able to work, they should.

I have no experience being completely uneducated and living in total poverty. Therefore, I can only imagine what that is like. My guess is that these illegal immigrants have as their primary focus, survival. You know, eating and shelter. My guess is that they also have no idea about how government in run and how to effect change in their government. Again, I believe their focus is on surviving.

I think you underestimate the ease in which they "hop the border." Of course, your open minded response to my post demonstrates your keen intellect and devasting insight into these matters. I bow to your obvious wisdom.

If you think it takes keen intellect and devastating insight to figure out which is easier: taking a walk north vs. fixing a country, then yes, you should bow to my wisdom.

If you think it takes keen intellect and devastating insight to figure out which is easier: taking a walk north vs. fixing a country, then yes, you should bow to my wisdom.

Oh wise one...tell me what it is like not to be able to read or write. Explain to me what it is like to begin working full time when you are a child. Tell me what it is like, my mentor, not to know where your next meal is coming from. Explain to me why an uneducated, hungry person is going to focus on changing their country when there are jobs here in America, provided by Americans, that will enable them and their families to eat.

You may not have noticed, as you are busy thinking deep thoughts, but middle and upper class Mexicans are not the ones risking their lives crossing the border to come into this country to pick fruit and make up hotel beds.

Tell me, in your heart of hearts, that if you were uneducated, poor, and hungry, you would not come across a border if it meant work and survival for your family.

Tell me, in your heart of hearts, that if you were uneducated, poor, and hungry, you would not come across a border if it meant work and survival for your family.

Of course any rational person would.

Does that mean we should close our eyes to the many problems this introduces to YOUR country and family? ? This is not a few thousand poor we are concerned with , this is an invasion of millions straining and crippling the very infrastructure our forefathers have built.

Oh wise one...tell me what it is like not to be able to read or write. Explain to me what it is like to begin working full time when you are a child. Tell me what it is like, my mentor, not to know where your next meal is coming from. Explain to me why an uneducated, hungry person is going to focus on changing their country when there are jobs here in America, provided by Americans, that will enable them and their families to eat.

You may not have noticed, as you are busy thinking deep thoughts, but middle and upper class Mexicans are not the ones risking their lives crossing the border to come into this country to pick fruit and make up hotel beds.

Thanks, that's exactually my point. There's nothing to respect about crossing the border looking for food and work. There's nothing noble about it. As I said in my first post, it is the path of least resistance. You can spare me the sanctimonius crap about what would I do if my family were starving.

I intentionally waited until 27 to get married and waited another 5 years after that to have a kid. I'm not going to feel sorry for some Mexican who was getting laid before I was just because his moustached fat wife dropped a couple of kids they never should have had becasue there's no jobs in their country. F*ck that, sounds like his problem until he drags his problems here for me to deal with. Problems I made choices in my life to avoid.

I certainly don't see illegals as better people than Americans on welfare, as you do. I'm not going to argue about which is worse career Welfare recipients vs. illegals. I don't care for either and both are bad.

Thanks, that's exactually my point. There's nothing to respect about crossing the border looking for food and work. There's nothing noble about it. As I said in my first post, it is the path of least resistance. You can spare me the sanctimonius crap about what would I do if my family were starving.

I intentionally waited until 27 to get married and waited another 5 years after that to have a kid. I'm not going to feel sorry for some Mexican who was getting laid before I was just because his moustached fat wife dropped a couple of kids they never should have had becasue there's no jobs in their country. F*ck that, sounds like his problem until he drags his problems here for me to deal with. Problems I made choices in my life to avoid.

I certainly don't see illegals as better people than Americans on welfare, as you do. I'm not going to argue about which is worse career Welfare recipients vs. illegals. I don't care for either and both are bad.

Well, then, I will respectfully disagree with you as our views are qutie different. However, my ire was not raised due to our views being different. I expect certain individuals on the board to state opposing views are "bullshiiilt." That is why there are certain people I never give a serious response to and essentially never enter into any intelligent debate with. Up until your initial response to me, I did not know that you should also be placed into that category.

Of course any rational person would.

Does that mean we should close our eyes to the many problems this introduces to YOUR country and family? ? This is not a few thousand poor we are concerned with , this is an invasion of millions straining and crippling the very infrastructure our forefathers have built.

I never said this. However, so long as both the dem and the repub elected officials are in agreement that nothing should be done, nothing will be done.

Well, then, I will respectfully disagree with you as our views are qutie different. However, my ire was not raised due to our views being different. I expect certain individuals on the board to state opposing views are "bullshiiilt." That is why there are certain people I never give a serious response to and essentially never enter into any intelligent debate with. Up until your initial response to me, I did not know that you should also be placed into that category.

Understood and I agree.

Actually, I don't understand. I said I thought your argument, not you, was bull$hit. I said nothing about you. You then attempt to mock my intelligence and when your mocking me proves my point you want to argue that I lack the ability to engage in intelligent debate so I should go get bent. That's not respectfully disagreeing with anyone.

You should go ahead and place me in that category.

Edited by Clubfoothead

Geraldo said that we are "enticing them" to come here... :D

When Geraldo makes more sense than O'Reilly, it's time for both of them to retire.

But the fact of the matter is we do NOT punish employers in this country who hire illegals in a meaningful way to prevent them from hiring them in the first place. The construction industry is rife with this, and contractors are rarely fined for hiring illegals.

Anyone who puts forth the idea "they do work 'regular Americans' won't do" you are contributing to the environment where Geraldo is in fact, correct.

I bet untateve knows exactly zero illegals here who are working. I know several, some are good, some are peices of schit.

Regardless, mexicans should not be here illegally. They should be deported, caught again they should be hung.

how much and what proof do I need to provide?

edit to add: This bet is officially accepted, H8. Although I am sure that the wages you will bet will be extremely low, I just want to be clear that this bet is indeed accepted.

Edited by untateve

Geraldo said that we are "enticing them" to come here... :D

Geraldo is right.

Our government doesnt enforce our laws and they know it. Is that enticement? Who cares about language choices. If we were cracking down on employers who employ illegals and shipping them back in hordes and enforcing our border, I imagine the stream would slow down but not stop.

Call me an optimist.

Start addressing the problem with those who employ them.

Geraldo is right.

Our government doesnt enforce our laws and they know it. Is that enticement? Who cares about language choices. If we were cracking down on employers who employ illegals and shipping them back in hordes and enforcing our border, I imagine the stream would slow down but not stop.

Call me an optimist.

How about we execute on site anyone illegally here? That would send those border jumpers back to Tiajuana in a hurry.

Because that is retarded.

So, you arent really interested in getting rid of the beaners. You just want to penalize the evil American businesses again in true Democrat fashion. Bravo!

So, you arent really interested in getting rid of the beaners. You just want to penalize the evil American businesses again in true Democrat fashion. Bravo!

Why do you not want to hold businesses responsible for their illegal actions? Cut off the money, and immigrants will stop trying to cross the desert. It really is that simple.

Your sauce gets weaker all the time.

Why do you not want to hold businesses responsible for their illegal actions? Cut off the money, and immigrants will stop trying to cross the desert. It really is that simple.

Your sauce gets weaker all the time.

I had actually typed a response to Spain but as I read back through it, it was very apparent that I was walking right into his schtick. After all, Spain has previously come out against the death penalty. If he wanted to hook more fish, he should have said that all illegal aliens should be automatically incarcerated for life. At least then, he would have been consistent.