[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does a written warning have any implications

frenzal rhomb

Got pulled over by NJ State Police this AM. 12:38 AM to be exact and officer noted excessive speed and two lane changes without a signal. Luckily, he only issued a written warning for excessive speed.. Does this have any implications from an insurance or any other perspective??

Got pulled over by NJ State Police this AM. 12:38 AM to be exact and officer noted excessive speed and two lane changes without a signal. Luckily, he only issued a written warning for excessive speed.. Does this have any implications from an insurance or any other perspective??

Your name and financial information will be placed into a large database. It is likely that satellite spy cameras will focus more frequently on your home and the homes of family members as well. Simply put, don't fllk with the the government.

No. Just be more careful as I'm sure it could become something if you have another issue in the near future.

I've had 2. One for running a red light (it was just changing when I went through) and one for speeding. Both in Pa. I never heard anything about either after I got them.... :D

Exactly, warnings mean squat. Unless you get pulled over by the same copper soon after the warning. He might recall he gave you one.

That's funny, I think this answer is way off base. I'd like to hear how something in the future will be worse because of a warning.

Well they turn that warning into the real deal and then you'll get ticketed for the offenses; speeding, blowing a red light, etc. Comprende? :D

Edited by irish

Not true.

Well then one of my friends got miraculously screwed over for things he was warned for and then ticketed for at a later date for a different infraction by the same officer. :D

This is not a real answer. They do do store warnings electronically. Again, it will only affect you if the same guy pulls you over again. If you get pulled over by someone else, that warning means squaMegan Fox. It will not make your offense any more severe.

Exactly what I've said and continue to say will happen, so how is what I said not true? :D

Ticketed for the original offense?

Yup and the newest one which the same officer just pulled him over for. I was like Holy Sh!t and he nailed you for what you did today and the last time you were pulled over?!?!? :D

Yup and the newest one which the same officer just pulled him over for. I was like Holy Sh!t and he nailed you for what you did today and the last time you were pulled over?!?!? :D

that stood up in court?? did he give him the ticket dated for the original warning? or did he just say we was guilty of both 'crimes' on the later date?

Edited by dmarc117

that stood up in court?? did he give him the ticket dated for the original warning? or did he just say we was guilty of both 'crimes' on the later date?

Anything stands up in court if you plead guilty and mail in the money.