[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 NHL Playoffs

Hugh 0ne

Pick Your Winner's Here, comments welcome.  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Eastern Conference #1 vs. #8

• #1 Buffalo Sabres
    • #8 New York Islanders
  2. 2. Eastern Conference #2 vs. #7

• #2 New Jersey Devils
    • #7 Tampa Bay Lightning
  3. 3. Eastern Conference #3 vs. #6

• #3 Atlanta Thrashers
    • #6 New York Rangers
  4. 4. Eastern Conference #4 vs. #5

• #4 Ottawa Senators
    • #5 Pittsburgh Penguins

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for checking. That doesn't necessarily mean that our FSN will have them, though - they suck!

I can't tell you what spots we have a the bar, cause my ticketmaster email doesn't show them (will call), but if you scream CHESTER (or Brian) loud enough, you'll find me. I'll be the one in the Wild jersey.

:D Should be a piece of cake.

:D wrong guy

Oh yeah. BeeR, Big Red, gotta stop sniffing glue. :D

There's some connection though, one took the others user name or something like that. Big John knows. Plus, there's never a bad time to drop the fitty dolla reference. :tup:

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Next year, schmext year :D Lets Go Pens !!!! :tup:

+1 I think Hugh does make a valid point. I think it goes 7, and homerism or not, Pens pull it out!

I like Buffalo in 4

New Jersey in 6

The Rangers in 6

And I have to hand it to Hugh. I was wondering how he could validate his pick of the Pens without it sounding like a homer pick. But he did the unthinkable and picked Ottawa. :D

Pens are getting smoked. I don't know what the problem is other than who put the lead in their skates. :D:tup::doh:

I waited 6 years for that? :D

Meh, it's only one game. Pens gotta shake it off. Hopefully we can chalk that one up to inexperience and nervousness. :D

I didn't get to see the Pens/Sens game, but from what I've heard it was opening night nerves for pretty much the whole team. They should be fine in game 2. If it's more of the same, the series could be over very quickly.

Once again, flexing that hockey acumen. :D

I waited 6 years for that? :D

Meh, it's only one game. Pens gotta shake it off. Hopefully we can chalk that one up to inexperience and nervousness. :D

First home playoff game since 2001 coming up. :doh: Didn't get to watch game 2 as the local NBC affiliate put the Thrashers-Rangers game on. :tup: Busted my ass to get off work early. Didn't feel like going to a sports bar so I just watched the updates. Well, Pens are very lucky to be tied 1-1 IMO. Those 2nd period stats looked like they should have given up more than 2 goals. I hope they're getting the bad periods out of their system. I they play like that, they won't be around much longer. Way to go Syd the Kid!!!

spoke too soon

Very true. The pens looked good in the first period and once again didnt show up for the 2nd period. In the 3rd period they werent bad at all. If they are going to have a chance at all in this series they will have to show up for all 3 periods the rest of the way out to beat a good ottawa team.