[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A question of ethics

Grits and Shins

Has anyone seriously talked to the other girl about her bleak future in athletics and tried to steer her towards home ec? Someone needs to step in and tell her the truth to prep her for the future.

:D:D

An admirable effort to redeem an otherwise ridiculous thread.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I assume this means you feel the varsity catcher is better than your daughter. Why would your daughter not try out for catcher at varsity?

Actually as I understand it the varsity catcher is graduating. My daughter's competition will come from the girl who caught for the JV team this year. She is a good catcher.

The HS softball program leaves alot to be desired so I really do not know what will happen. My daughter will have the advantage of being able to play 2 positions, C and CF. The current JV catcher has the advantage of playing several positions as well - C, 3B, P (although she is not likely to pitch at the varisty level).

There are 3 graduating seniors on the varisity team.

Thanks for adding this bit as it made me go back and realize that I confused the two somehow. The other girl is somewhat prettier but heavier as well and looks more like catcher material. Your daughter looks more like a 2nd baseman/infielder. Regardless good for her winning the spot she's wants most.

I really have a hard time understanding Grits' dislike for you.

How you doing Club? Haven't seen you here lately. Of course, you could have been here, and I just missed you in all of the Irish posts.

Good. In and out around here lately. My SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing El Guapo piece of Sega! boss still hasthe ban in effect and the dial-up at home is annoying. How you been?

Good. In and out around here lately. My SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing El Guapo piece of Sega! boss still hasthe ban in effect and the dial-up at home is annoying. How you been?

Not bad thanks. The addition of a third micro-brewer to the household has created pure chaos though. :D

You shouldn't give a damn about hurting other's feelings.

As long as your daughter wants to do this and you're not pushing her to do it, then clear the path for her to kick some serious ass.

Agree.

Really nothing left to say on this that hasn't been said. She's earned the spot and wants to play. Tell here to go have some fun.