[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie Brown for Chester Taylor

Goldsheet

I would be getting Brown.

The though of Ricky coming back is a bit concerning. The though of the Vikings sending Jackson out as their QB scares me even more. Brown had some injury issues last season but if Miami adds Trent Green who can toss the ball a little I think Brown can show what he's made of.

Thoughts?

I would be getting Brown.

The though of Ricky coming back is a bit concerning. The though of the Vikings sending Jackson out as their QB scares me even more. Brown had some injury issues last season but if Miami adds Trent Green who can toss the ball a little I think Brown can show what he's made of.

Thoughts?

Trent Green isn't going to improve Ronnie's numbers. What will improve his numbers is a better O-Line, better rushing schemes, and for him to live up to his potential. On the other hand, if Ricky does come back it won't be to Miami.

Frankly, both of these RBs concern me this year. I'm concerned that Chester may be splitting carries with someone. And I'm concerned that Ronnie had the kind of year he did last year -- and I don't see anything specific that will change this year.

In a draft, I would probably pass on both of these players and select someone else. In a trade, I think this comes down to what you want to believe right now. The real answer may depend on whether Minnesota drafts a serious second RB in the draft next Saturday.

:D SuperChiefs / John

Trent Green isn't going to improve Ronnie's numbers. What will improve his numbers is a better O-Line, better rushing schemes, and for him to live up to his potential. On the other hand, if Ricky does come back it won't be to Miami.

Frankly, both of these RBs concern me this year. I'm concerned that Chester may be splitting carries with someone. And I'm concerned that Ronnie had the kind of year he did last year -- and I don't see anything specific that will change this year.

In a draft, I would probably pass on both of these players and select someone else. In a trade, I think this comes down to what you want to believe right now. The real answer may depend on whether Minnesota drafts a serious second RB in the draft next Saturday.

:D SuperChiefs / John

no question, now there is talk AP slips to the vikes. That crushes Taylor if that's the case.

The other owner changed his mind. No deal.

That sucks. Now you've got a guy who at best will be part of a RBBC on a bad offense. Did you get a chance to sweeten the pot? If you did and you chose not to, you really screwed yourself over on this one.

That sucks. Now you've got a guy who at best will be part of a RBBC on a bad offense. Did you get a chance to sweeten the pot? If you did and you chose not to, you really screwed yourself over on this one.

Yeah why wait. Way to SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! that one up. :D

• 2 weeks later...

wow

i'm pretty surprised everyone sees this as such of a no brainer.

That's because you have spent too much time overanalyzing it.

Take Brown...your worst-case scenario of Brown sharing some carries is about equal to his best-case scenario with Taylor.

EDIT: Just saw you blew you're shot at a Top-10 RB by sitting on the pot too long. Never mind.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

ok - the guy that changed his mind on brown offered marion barber for taylor. i really want to move taylor with the addition of peterson, if barber could get more touches i think he could be a stud. with the tuna gone will barbers touches increase or decrease? i've read conflicting reports.

what do you think

ok - the guy that changed his mind on brown offered marion barber for taylor. i really want to move taylor with the addition of peterson, if barber could get more touches i think he could be a stud. with the tuna gone will barbers touches increase or decrease? i've read conflicting reports.

what do you think

Take it. I like Barber.

Nice trade. I don't think the Cowboys running philosophy will change much. I do have a hunch that one of those guys (Marion or Julius) will get injured and miss significant time. You better hope it's Julius because that would make Barber a top 10 rusher IMO.

Edited by Asskickas