[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

John Edwards Plays Race Card at Virginia Tech

spain

Two ways to look at this.

First, it was John Edwards' wife not disagreeing with Chris Matthews' assertions. Whatever that's worth.

Second, factually speaking, Bush personally responded with a physical appearance a lot quicker to Blacksburg, Virginia than he did to the Gulf Region. Whether that's because he hates black people or it was an easier commute, I cannot tell.

Second, factually speaking, Bush personally responded with a physical appearance a lot quicker to Blacksburg, Virginia than he did to the Gulf Region. Whether that's because he hates black people or it was an easier commute, I cannot tell.

But why always assume racism?

Has Alec Baldwin made a statement yet? :D

I think he is waiting for the next Democratic National Committee meeting so he can be a keynote speaker along with al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Deny it all you like, but these kooks represent modern day liberalism. I would run from it to if I were you clowns. What other defense do you possibly have?

I think he is waiting for the next Democratic National Committee meeting so he can be a keynote speaker along with al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Deny it all you like, but these kooks represent modern day liberalism. I would run from it to if I were you clowns. What other defense do you possibly have?

It could be worse. They could be Bush and Cheney.

They have no defense. people who are out of touch with reality never do.

Actually..if you want me to be honest about it I am neither Democrat or Republican. I am just anti democrat.

I believe in personal responsibility. Democrats are at the other end of the spectrum. :D

so u dont vote for republitards either...

I think he is waiting for the next Democratic National Committee meeting so he can be a keynote speaker along with al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

I hear that they are also lining up Sean Penn.

What a card.