[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday night poker

Chief Dick

Where are you at again?

Beautiful Utah. It actually is very nice landscape here in Park City. Leaving in a few minutes to meet Jimmy Neutron at a Brazilian restaurant.

Edited by Puddy

Beautiful Utah. It actually is very nice landscape here in Park City. Leaving in a few minutes to meet Jimmy Neutron at a Brazilian restaurant.

Let me know how that goes.... :D

I may be able to make it. Depends if I am able ot get my son to bed in time. As wife is still recovering from the C-Section, I have to be a little more considerate with these things.

FYI I think I'm still waiting on a few of y'all from last week, unless I misunderstood the payout. I've got Menudo's, PaulOtt's and alchico's. BC, find me on AIM ... I forgot exactly how we worked out the Bodog thang. Was it CD and Grits that were also in it? Thanks, and I'll probably play next week! :D

FYI I think I'm still waiting on a few of y'all from last week, unless I misunderstood the payout. I've got Menudo's, PaulOtt's and alchico's. BC, find me on AIM ... I forgot exactly how we worked out the Bodog thang. Was it CD and Grits that were also in it? Thanks, and I'll probably play next week! :D

Yeah, I still owe you numbnuts. :D

I still owe you 20.. will send it tonight

Yeah, I still owe you numbnuts. :D

Are you paying for Grits too or do I need to call NSab and whomper? :D

I still owe you 20.. will send it tonight

Got it, thanks. Sorry I missed you last night. Passed out. :tup: