[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sopranos

Menudo

Good stuff BC. I had never heard that before.

Isn't it funny that when I was in school, I never wanted to pay attention to any history lessons or sermons, and now that I'm out of school, I find myself stopping on the Discovery, History, Biography, and A&E channels often, because I'm interested.

I've been reading an interesting book called "Five Families: THe Rise, Decline and Resurgence of America's Most Powerful Mafia Empires". It is about 700 pages and I am only 250 pages into it (I try read at least a chapter a day during my lunch, maybe a little at night), but this was one of the pieces I had already read through. I am up to the early 80's when the FBI first started truly taking the Mafia seriously and started planting bugs, etc.

How about this...purely my speculation...

Daly knew that he was helping the mafia, and after getting beaten up once, had tipped the feds. The feds bugged his apartment (or put hidden video, or similar). Chris shooting Daly was caught on film, audio or both.

The feds approach Chris and force him to turn on Tony.

Tony gets suspicious of Chris.

Tony has to beg Phil to whack Chris, and gives up a kings ransom in the process. Not sure exactly what this is that he has to give up, but whatever it is, is huge.

Phil has Chris killed, but not before he's spilled his guts about his ex. and Ralph, et.al.

The NJ family is seriously weakend when Tony goes to prison to end the final episode, and Phil reigns supreme.

The movie plot ... Tony gets out of prison and tries to reinvigorate the NJ family.

How about this...purely my speculation...

Daly knew that he was helping the mafia, and after getting beaten up once, had tipped the feds. The feds bugged his apartment (or put hidden video, or similar). Chris shooting Daly was caught on film, audio or both.

The feds approach Chris and force him to turn on Tony.

Tony gets suspicious of Chris.

Tony has to beg Phil to whack Chris, and gives up a kings ransom in the process. Not sure exactly what this is that he has to give up, but whatever it is, is huge.

Phil has Chris killed, but not before he's spilled his guts about his ex. and Ralph, et.al.

The NJ family is seriously weakend when Tony goes to prison to end the final episode, and Phil reigns supreme.

The movie plot ... Tony gets out of prison and tries to reinvigorate the NJ family.

:D That's some good stuff there.

I'm not sure that Tony would be up for NY eliminating a family member. Seems like he would bring in the Italian freelancers. The end result could be the same either way.

The guy successfully predicted Johnny Sac's death from cancer and something else that I'm drawing a blank on prior to those episodes airing.

His big supposed 'leak' is that Christopher eventually joins Phil's New York mob and ends up whacking Tony.

So much for this theory.

Great episode this week, sex, Chris being killed by Tony ( so it was just the opposite from what people thought) and more stress between Phil's crew and Tony's, although Phil's crew seems to be gaining steam and possibly taking control.

Edited by irish

That is the type of drama and episode I expect from a series that is winding down. That scene was some powerful stuff..

That is the type of drama and episode I expect from a series that is winding down. That scene was some powerful stuff..

that was a great episode. completely not what i expected. i was pissed because i accidentally read some of the spoilers in this thread, so i'm glad that the big one wasn't true. the only thing that pissed me off was not being able to see that hot stripper chick topless. :D

I wonder how the remaining 3 episodes will be with tony?

SPOILERS********************

Once he realized that Chris was the cause of all of his bad luck [so to speak] he was jumping up and down and screaming at the mountains. Of course that could have all been part of the peyotie trip as well.

Very good episode though I was hoping Chris would have been taken out by a mob hit. Personally I thought the way he died was not fitting for his character and he got robbed.

Hey bigmike4969,

:D

They might not be in the right episodes, or 100% accurate, but, there is definitely something to those spoilers you sent me. Right when I saw them in the car, I was like...... :D

Hey bigmike4969,

:D

They might not be in the right episodes, or 100% accurate, but, there is definitely something to those spoilers you sent me. Right when I saw them in the car, I was like...... :D

I thought the same thing!! When Chris kept messing with the radio I was like "Wait....this is not supposed to happen for another four episodes!!"

Wow, nice plot twist! I was wondernig when Tony would get fed up with Chris' crap. Not sure how I feel about the peyote-tripping, though.

It's nice to know that I actually won't know the outcome ahead of time now. No more spoilers for me. :D