[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Disgusting Youtube Video

MikesVikes

Sure looks real, but if it is, they have somehow removed the fangs (and poison, I suppose). After repeated 'strikes', the baby doesn't cry...

But how does a snake without its fangs survive? OK, this is gonna sound like I'm making excuses for wacky parents - and its way outta the box thinking - but could it be a training exercise? That is, they live in an area with cobras, and they hope to teach their children very young to stay away? No other reason for them to film this, IMHO....

This video has been pulled from youtube at least once. I saw it one day when it was listed as the most watched one of the day. Some animal activist said that the snake was being mis-treated because his mouth must be taped shut.

Btw, it doesn't look like the kid is learning to stay away from snakes. The opposite could be true.

There is another video and the guy said he "read up" on this story and he found out it's fangs were removed and mouth sewn shut.....still stupid.

Mouth sewn shut??? Anyone know the name of the Dr so I can pass it along to the wife?

or this version:

That's song is great!! Loved it back then and still do. Thanks for bringing that one back up. :D