[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Online Poker

Menudo

I hear some of you talking about still playing online poker. My question is, have you still been able to withdraw money ? I'm confused on all of the laws and such. I'm itching to start playing again, but, I don't want to build up my bank account only to find out that I can't collect.

So, where are you guys playing, what methods are you using to fill your account, and what methods are you using to withdraw ?

Thanks in advance.

After taking an extremely long hiatus with online poker, I made a $50 deposit at Ultimate Bet with my credit card a couple weeks ago, straight transaction. I'm up to about $150, but haven't tried to withdrawl any yet.

Same here and they pay by check. Takes about two weeks to get the check after requesting a withdrawal. No problems so far.

Same here and they pay by check. Takes about two weeks to get the check after requesting a withdrawal. No problems so far.

Been playing at Ultimate Bet for maybe three years now, never had a problem withdrawing (including once within last few weeks) and don't know anyone who ever has.

What's your UB usernames guys? I'll load you into my Ultimate Buddy and look you up. I play as Jack Straw1.

Been playing at Ultimate Bet for maybe three years now, never had a problem withdrawing (including once within last few weeks) and don't know anyone who ever has.

What's your UB usernames guys? I'll load you into my Ultimate Buddy and look you up. I play as Jack Straw1.

holy roller1

I hear some of you talking about still playing online poker. My question is, have you still been able to withdraw money ? I'm confused on all of the laws and such. I'm itching to start playing again, but, I don't want to build up my bank account only to find out that I can't collect.

So, where are you guys playing, what methods are you using to fill your account, and what methods are you using to withdraw ?

Thanks in advance.

After the Unlawful Gaming Act I closed my accounts on Partypoker, Paradise, and Full Tilt. I still play on Pokerstars, and several of my friends have made withdrawals via check without a problem. They recently did a 25% deposit bonus, which used to be a snap through Neteller. I had to draw a money order from my bank and snail mail it to the UK. Kind of a pain in the tush, but it's a free $150 which makes it worth it.