[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

learning a new language

CaP'N GRuNGe

I was wondering how many here speak a 2nd or 3rd language? I've often thought about diving into one for fun but then think of all the work and time necessary to do so. What language do you think is the easiest, funnest, most helpful, etc to learn?

I can/used to be able to speak basic Spanish, thanks to 3 years of high school Spanish.

Can still count to ten or twenty or French and remember some of the basic words thanks to having it for 6 years in elementary school, though it was very basic and not daily like it is in high school.

I can speak Spanish, but it is more Texican than anything else. Never heard it growing up and have never had class in it so I am not sure of the grammar. But I can hold conversations in Spanish just like I was the real deal.

I can speak Spanish, but it is more Texican than anything else. Never heard it growing up and have never had class in it so I am not sure of the grammar. But I can hold conversations in Spanish just like I was the real deal.

I speak one language and don't really have a desire to learn another at the moment. Although, I'd imagine Spanish would be the most useful language to learn here in the US as that's the main language.

Edited by irish