[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lebron

CaptainHook

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 pts in the 4th and OT's combined. Scored the last 25 for the Cavs and 29 of the last 30.

:D

I still think Detroit will pull this out somehow ( I have lived in Cleveland too long not to feel that something will go wrong) but this is a fun ride while it lasts.

Oh, and I have to add how much I love seeing Wallace miss all these crucial shots down the stretch the last two games. Nothing funnier than watching that baby cry. . .

I too love the shocked near tearful look he gets every time something doesn't go his way.

:D

Man, I went to sleep when he scored the first 3 of the 25 straight and missed all the end :D Sounds like the Kid grew up in this series :D

A man among boys out there last night...I'll be honest and say that when we were about to knock off the Nets, I said we were one game away from being swept by the Pistons. Now it's a two-game series with the next being at home. I like those chances. Take the Cavs.

Don't remember the stat they threw out last night... but when the series is tied up 2-2, the game 5 winner goes on to win the series a large percentage of the time. Anyone? Help me out here.

Doesn't look good for Detroit... but they did at least have a slim chance with 2 seconds left to get that ball close to dropping.

As I posted in another thread, the Cavs match up well with San Antonio, winning both games this year (88-81 on 11/3 in San Antonio, 82-78 on 1/2 in Cleveland).

Granted both games were early in the year, but we have enough decent big guys (Ilgauskas, Gooden, Varejao off the bench) to play with Duncan.