[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Numerous Offers -- Colston's Worth?

Okay, I put Marques Colston on the trading block and have received three offers for him today. I was wondering if you would consider any of them in exchange for Marques Colston and change. This is a dynasty league with full IDP rosters.

Offer One: Marques Colston and Owen Daniels FOR Jeremy Shockey and a 2008 2nd round pick

Offer Two: Marques Colston and Owen Daniels FOR Jeremy Shockey and Troy Williamson

Offer Three: Marques Colston and 2008 3rd round pick FOR Chris Cooley and Barrett Ruud

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Okay, I put Marques Colston on the trading block and have received three offers for him today. I was wondering if you would consider any of them in exchange for Marques Colston and change. This is a dynasty league with full IDP rosters.

Offer One: Marques Colston and Owen Daniels FOR Jeremy Shockey and a 2008 2nd round pick

Offer Two: Marques Colston and Owen Daniels FOR Jeremy Shockey and Troy Williamson

Offer Three: Marques Colston and 2008 3rd round pick FOR Chris Cooley and Barrett Ruud

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

All things being equal, there's a possibility of #1 being a reasonable offer. It would depend on the WR situation and the likely pick status.

Wait a minute.

If he has Holt, Harrison, S. Smith and Colston and Owen is his best TE I'd do it.

:D

Just because you are loaded at a position doesn't mean you give away a potential stud.

You're getting screwed in all 3 of those deals. If you want a TE that badly and you are willing to deal Colston, why not approach the owners of the top 3-4 TEs with offers, instead of letting this kind of crap come to you?

Just because you are loaded at a position doesn't mean you give away a potential stud.

You're getting screwed in all 3 of those deals. If you want a TE that badly and you are willing to deal Colston, why not approach the owners of the top 3-4 TEs with offers, instead of letting this kind of crap come to you?

+1

+1

+1

Colston is a big value. I have him in one of my dynasty and if I were to cut him (which I'm not) he would without a doubt be the first WR off the board. The only WR that would possibly go before him is Calvin Johnson.

Any chance you can package Colston with one of your RB's to improve there? I don't see dealing such a quality WR 'chip' to upgrade a position like TE, unless you're getting a Gates. I don't even think that a Davis, Heap or any of the other top 5 dynasty TE's are worth a Colston.

Good luck!

Crazy as it sounds of your 4 receivers , I think colston has the potential to be the best one and get the most points ...healthy brees and him with no joe horn and fact he is starting whole season as the # 1 receiver in that offense makes him imo possibly one of the top 3-4 receivers in the league ...he has that kind of potential for sure

Absolute truth here.

I see Colston's value being similar to that of Joe Horn in his prime - which ain't bad at all.