[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am going on a cruise...question.

SuperBalla

I went on one before and my wife and I had a blast. We have have around 100 people going this year...the first one had over 65. We have a friggin blast. She has a large family and are tons of fun. My wife asked me were there any fun things that I should bring. So....I figured I'd ask you guys for some ideas.

Examples of things we have and a basis for general concepts of what we are looking for:

• we have a bardi doll in a bikini to give to the girl that is the hottest. (Her brother is single and will do the honors. :D)
  • Swim trunks with a fake buns on the rear.
  • I have my Elvis sunglasses
  • Toga sheets for guys and gals - Spain

Any other crazy stuff we could bring? :D

Edited by SuperBalla

Bring a set of poker chips, so you can have your own tournament. Bring a white sheet so yall can have a toga/KKK party. Those are always fun. Sneak booze in your luggage. Drinks are the ship are expensive. Lots cheaper to sneak your own aboard. Yall need to have shirts or hats made up so you can easily identify members of your group. I would be checking out the layout of the ship online now to see what area that yall are basically going to takeover. What is the ship, the itenerary, and what is the cruise line? We have been on a bunch of cruises as I really like to be on the water.

What is the ship, the itenerary, and what is the cruise line? We have been on a bunch of cruises as I really like to be on the water.

The ship is the Glory-Carnival. We are stopping in the Bahammas, St. Martin, and St. Thomas. One question I have for you guys is phones. The ships phones are probably going to rape us. We have checked into both of our cell phone companies and Alltel is charging $2.50 per minute for overseas calls. Any help there? I use Nextel/Sprint and I am going to call them tom.

The ship is the Glory-Carnival. We are stopping in the Bahammas, St. Martin, and St. Thomas. One question I have for you guys is phones. The ships phones are probably going to rape us. We have checked into both of our cell phone companies and Alltel is charging $2.50 per minute for overseas calls. Any help there? I use Nextel/Sprint and I am going to call them tom.

Ive been to all those places. On St Maartin, the ships dock on the Dutch side of the Island. You want to cab/bus/etc. over to the French side. The French beach is totally nude. Nearly burned my pecker off one time there! We got married at a cool tesort on St Thomas called Wyndam Sugar Bay. Great place. Bahamas isnt my favorite but Atlantis is nice. Yall will have a great time! I never use a phone as I am trying to get away from phones. Use the onboard computer and send emails.

Ive been to all those places. On St Maartin, the ships dock on the Dutch side of the Island. You want to cab/bus/etc. over to the French side. The French beach is totally nude. Nearly burned my pecker off one time there! We got married at a cool tesort on St Thomas called Wyndam Sugar Bay. Great place. Bahamas isnt my favorite but Atlantis is nice. Yall will have a great time! I never use a phone as I am trying to get away from phones. Use the onboard computer and send emails.

Good info here. I saved the links as my favorites. I went to the Bahammas with the National Guard :D and yer right it is okay. The coolest thing there was the public hangings on Wednesdays. :D In fact I watched four stupid Marines get their arss beat at a night club called the Zoo.

I have been to Atlantis and that is probably where we'll be...assuming we don't toga on the ship instead.

Edited by SuperBalla

Funny...my wife and I are considering a cruise. I could never get her to go as she is really worried that she will get sick. We do vacations every year with my family and it is great, however, I can't get any of them interested in a cruise. I just think that being on a cruise with a few other people that you know would make the whole thing a much better experince.

Okay, that is it. Sorry SuperBalla! I have nothing of any value to add to you thead other than me being a little excited for you.

Funny...my wife and I are considering a cruise. I could never get her to go as she is really worried that she will get sick. We do vacations every year with my family and it is great, however, I can't get any of them interested in a cruise. I just think that being on a cruise with a few other people that you know would make the whole thing a much better experince.

Okay, that is it. Sorry SuperBalla! I have nothing of any value to add to you thead other than me being a little excited for you.

We always vacation with friends and family. That is the only way to go!

We always vacation with friends and family. That is the only way to go!

I agree. I just have a hard time getting everyone together. If it's not money then it is getting time off. Then someone doesn't want to do what you are doing... It seems that the only vacation idea that I can't get close to 100% participation with is the beach. :D

Balla,

Take wiegie along for comic relief. He's a little guy and you can pummel him w/ no worries.

Take Spain.......he'll bring the sheep for late night entertainment! :tup:

Take Unta, if you want to Bar B Que! But room him in a closet.....I heard he's no fun.

Take WW if you never want to travel on that cruise line again. He'll ban everyone! :D

Take bier......just 'cause! :D

Take Chavez, GB fans hate water and I think they melt if exposed to it! Good entertainment after the sheep are tired.

Let me know if you need more help! :doh:

I appreciate you being excited for me. You need to go on one...even if it is to see Alaska. Thanks again you made my...well :looksatwatch: morning! :clap:

Balla,

Take wiegie along for comic relief. He's a little guy and you can pummel him w/ no worries.

Take Spain.......he'll bring the sheep for late night entertainment! :D

Take Unta, if you want to Bar B Que! But room him in a closet.....I heard he's no fun.

Take WW if you never want to travel on that cruise line again. He'll ban everyone! :D

Take bier......just 'cause! :doh:

Take Chavez, GB fans hate water and I think they melt if exposed to it! Good entertainment after the sheep are tired.

Let me know if you need more help! :clap:

I think everyone should just go...hell...WW and DMD probably owe the Huddle one by now. Thanks RR!

With all the outbreaks of illness on those floating petri dishes, i'd take some penicillian :D

See my concept is simple. I drink so foking much that my alchohol level cannot sustain life, including bacteria. My heartbeat remains at a beat per day or something low like that however I am so fok'd up I am having a blast.

Wow! I didn't know there was a port in Orlando. I also didn't know Orlando was on the coast. How does that work? :tup:

Port Canaveral is the docking place which by the map appears to be 40 or so miles East of Orlando. I am going to try and get lucky with my smiokin hot wife in the Haunted house or on "It's a small world" ride...wait...small...that don't make since :D

Spain...yer TOGA idea has been a hit. We now have a drinking contest with atleast $100 prize. The participants must be in TOGA gear and we'll all meet at one bar and have a drink at each of the 12 bars on the ship, liquor only, and then we all are going to meet at a Piano bar for some contest (being worked out by the Older Aunts of my wife).

That was exactly the kind of stuff we were looking for. :D

Edited by SuperBalla

Port Canaveral is the docking place which by the map appears to be 40 or so miles East of Orlando.

Damn bro that's exactly where I was when you called me today. On the way from the Orlando area east towards the coast. We're in Vero Beach right now. Just had a couple of beers with my co-worker buddy and now relaxing in the room before we hit the bar again.

Cruise sounds fun. Maybe y'all should give an award to the guy (or girl :D) who DOESN'T yack from all the drinking on a boat.

I have been to Atlantis and that is probably where we'll be...assuming we don't toga on the ship instead.

Atlantis rocks. while i was on my cruise, i just stayed there all day. saw patrick ewing playing blackjack with his old man. won like 350 bucks while there betting on everything from the ponies to craps. very nice place besides that. also, your phone probably won't be able to pick up a signal for alot of your cruise. have fun balla.

I wouldnt recommend this, but a buddy of mine took a Captains costume. He would walk around shaking hands and talking to people. They would ask him if he was on duty, and then buy him drinks when he said he was not. Chicks were hitting on him like crazy. Pretty funny. But I'm pretty sure it is against several laws.

I wouldnt recommend this, but a buddy of mine took a Captains costume. He would walk around shaking hands and talking to people. They would ask him if he was on duty, and then buy him drinks when he said he was not. Chicks were hitting on him like crazy. Pretty funny. But I'm pretty sure it is against several laws.

:D That is actually something I should consider if I exceed my $2000 dollar "self imposed" sign and sail limit. :D

I went on one before and my wife and I had a blast. We have have around 100 people going this year...the first one had over 65. We have a friggin blast. She has a large family and are tons of fun. My wife asked me were there any fun things that I should bring. So....I figured I'd ask you guys for some ideas.

Examples of things we have and a basis for general concepts of what we are looking for:

• we have a bardi doll in a bikini to give to the girl that is the hottest. (Her brother is single and will do the honors. :D)

• Swim trunks with a fake buns on the rear.

• I have my Elvis sunglasses

• Toga sheets for guys and gals - Spain

Any other crazy stuff we could bring? :tup:

I thought college spring break was a few months ago? :D

:D That is actually something I should consider if I exceed my $2000 dollar "self imposed" sign and sail limit. :D

The best part of the story is that the only pants they had in the costume store didnt fit him. So he tipped the cabin boy to go down to laundry and grab him a pair of uniform Captains pants. The next morning they were folded on his bed.