[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hillary's web campaign video

chester

Mildly amusing. I still think the movie "Wag the Dog" had it right. The people producing political ads just plain suck.

it's not clever. it's a lame attempt to capitalize on anything popular to try and make herself popular. i don't need my president spoofing the sopranos in a savvy internet campaign. i need my president being a leader and running on his/her merits and intentions for the country. this is one step away from britney or paris behavior, two other media slaves.

it's not clever. it's a lame attempt to capitalize on anything popular to try and make herself popular. i don't need my president spoofing the sopranos in a savvy internet campaign. i need my president being a leader and running on his/her merits and intentions for the country. this is one step away from britney or paris behavior, two other media slaves.

Wow :D

I think it was clever - FOR A POLITICIAN

I'm not sure if I will vote for her or not, but, I'm still predicting that she is our next President.

Her campaign song is sung by a Canadian. Anyone else see something mildly wrong with that?

Why not? Bill went overseas to protest the United States. Lets face it, they are America hating liberals...

Her campaign song is sung by a Canadian. Anyone else see something mildly wrong with that?

She takes one step forward in my book with the Sopranos thing, which I liked........

The she takes a hugh step back by going with a song sung by the most annoying person on the planet as her theme.

Why not? Bill went overseas to protest the United States. Lets face it, they are America hating liberals...

Well, whatever Bill did when he was in office, I sure miss those times............ :D

Our biggest worries were his fidelity, because our country was in a much better condition.

She takes one step forward in my book with the Sopranos thing, which I liked........

are you really that impressionable? she is banking on your ability to be manipulated with this spoof and it looks like it is working ...

are you really that impressionable? she is banking on your ability to be manipulated with this spoof and it looks like it is working ...

Listen, I liked the video. I found it mildly clever. It doesn't mean I'm going to vote for her, I'm just expressing my opinion on it, which I thought I had the right to have, but, perhaps next time I'll ask you for my opinion before i express it.

I hate discussing politics, because, talking to anyone who is a brainwashed Republican (they do no wrong, Democrats do no right), or a brainwashed Democrat (they do no wrong, Republicans do no right), it is equally annoying. By the way, I'm not accusing you of that Tonorator, just a general observation.

I'm as in the middle politically as one can be, so, I don't over-think the reason for this video, I just watched it and thought it was mildly clever coming from a Politician, but, I guess that is just because of my dim-witted, impressionable mind :D

:D

Could you please provide me with my opinion of this post, so that I can respond accordingly. Thanks.

P.S. :D

Edited by Menudo

Could you please provide me with my opinion of this post, so that I can respond accordingly. Thanks.

i think you are sexually attracted to hillary ... it's ok .... just say it.

i think she looks like some kind of alien in that thing. her head is hugh.