[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best 2 WRs

Chavez

In a 6-man keeper, I have C Johnson, Holt, Colston, and Driver as my WRs.

Which two have not only the best prospects THIS year, but long term? I'm tempted to just hang onto CJ and Holt, but Driver is a f*cking rock and Colston has awesome upside. I also have an offer for a 1st rounder for CJ, less for any of the other guys.

What offers do you have on the others? If there will be some good talent in the draft pool, I may be tempted to go ahead and deal CJ and keep Holt and Colston, and then deal Driver for another pick.

What ever route you go, deal the two you don't keep for picks. Better than releasing them for nothing.

What ever route you go, deal the two you don't keep for picks. Better than releasing them for nothing.

Agreed. If you have to keep 2 of those guys, I would be keeping CJ & Holt. Proven track record & still have some years left with both.

The guy has a woodrow for CJ - I figure CJ and Holt are essentially coin-flips; I'd be willing to live with Holt as my #1 guy.

And as much as I love Driver, due to the fact Favre may be gone soon and that Driver is the oldest of the crew anyway, he's trade bait as well.

I'm figuring I might try dangling CJ and Driver for his 1st and 3rd rounders.

The guy has a woodrow for CJ - I figure CJ and Holt are essentially coin-flips; I'd be willing to live with Holt as my #1 guy.

And as much as I love Driver, due to the fact Favre may be gone soon and that Driver is the oldest of the crew anyway, he's trade bait as well.

I'm figuring I might try dangling CJ and Driver for his 1st and 3rd rounders.

Depending on how high his pick is, I would do that. But I would be fine with keeping CJ & Holt as well

I agree that long term Driver is not the way to go. CJ feels more long term than Holt in my book, but that's a tough one. I'd deal Holt and Driver, roll with CJ and Colston.

If you can't get good enough value, do the obvious and keep Holt, CJ.

just saw this.... would have said cj and colston before the trade... the trade solidifies that

+1...CJ is set for years with Palmer at QB and Colston is young with a ton of upside. Awesome job in that trade.

+1...CJ is set for years with Palmer at QB and Colston is young with a ton of upside. Awesome job in that trade.

Otherwise I would have said to deal CJ and then draft TJ and get very close to the same production. Either way great trade for Holt. Only a Packer fan could pull off a deal like that. :D