[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Incomeptence Magnet

keggerz

:D:tup::doh::D:D

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

So we ordered 10 gross of small 4"x6" American Flags to give out on the 4th :clap:

I ordered them on Saturday and requested them to be sent NEXT DAY(ship mon arrive tues)...

yesterday I see a charge in my account that isnt high enough...i could tell it had ground shipping

charges and not next day...so I call...they inform me that it is just a pre-authorization and that they

are indeed being sent NEXT DAY....7:15 last nite I get a UPS Tracking email..it shows GROUND SHIPPING :clap:

I immediately pickup the phone to call them...they CLOSED at 7PM :clap: ....Call them at 8:30am today(they open at 8:30am)

they check :D to see if it is being sent NEXT DAY(they threw around that pre-auth word again)...well I am sorry

Mr. Keg it seems that it was entered for NEXT DAY but shipping processed it as GROUND...ME: SUPV PLEASE...long story short

UPS/FEDEX etc are all CLOSED on the 4th...GOD BLESS THE INCOMPETENT PEOPLE :clap:

Shoulda ordered them last week. Nobody to blame but yourself. If you rely on other people you're going to be disappointed more often than not.

I almost posted the same thing, but then I figured some a-hole would say that I was being extra-douchy. :oldrazz:

Shoulda ordered them last week. Nobody to blame but yourself. If you rely on other people you're going to be disappointed more often than not.

i am sure they would have still found a way to screw that up...the reason we had to wait to order them was because we werent sure if the patio area we are having repaired and repainted was going to be done in time(which is where we will be passing the flags out from, we cant stand on the sidewalk and pass them out(the city said that would be considered soliciting)....Saturday they made tremendous progress so I ordered the flags

but it still sucks

Edited by keggerz

verizon/ups v keggerz in a cage match to the death..... :D

while i would gladly take a cage match with UPS this one isnt their fault...as for verizon the 1st bill just arrived and it has a total of $850 in credits on it(i havent even negotiated for any credits yet either, they did that on their own)

Refuse the shipment and get your money back. Prolly made in China anyway.

already told the company thats what I would be doing and they said that was fine

You waited to late to order them. Sure, you have an excuse, but this is nothing to get your ulcers flaired up for.

i did wait but thats no reason for them to be delivered late when it was within a timeframe for them to be delivered on time...and i was wondering what that pain in my stomach was

Hey Keg, have you knuckled under like Build-A-Bear and have your skins made in the Axis of Evil? I had you pegged as a Made in the USA type of biz.

:D guilty as charged but I am having colonial outfits made here locally by an american :D