[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bad News For Polksalet

spain

while i didn't do a couch, i remember a particular instance i had gone hoggin and was not inside of her, but in a wet,oily crease of fat.

:D

I think this story has gotten around, because I heard Bob and Tom talk about it once, but it is true ...

I was in Korea in the early '80s, and AFARTS was showing "Joni Loves Chachi" for the troops, so of course the TV stations could be picked up all over the country. "Chachi" is the Korean slang word for dick.

I think this story has gotten around, because I heard Bob and Tom talk about it once, but it is true ...

I was in Korea in the early '80s, and AFARTS was showing "Joni Loves Chachi" for the troops, so of course the TV stations could be picked up all over the country. "Chachi" is the Korean slang word for dick.

New years eve did you guys watch Chachi Clark ?

Here’s Scott’s account of his first time. “A friend’s apartment. First time…we’re on a couch that is corduroy, and I’m thinking this is really uncomfortable. This is not feeling good at all. And…and I mistook the couch for her. I was making love to a couch. Then all the sudden I found the mark…etc etc..”

corduroy? I can remember we had a teacher in second grade. She was nice, but a very large woman with a penchant for wearing corduroy pants. We could always hear her coming down the hallway with that "zip-zip" sound of her thighs rubbing together... like a portly cricket.

I'll bet Scott's first thought was: "Man, not only does this hurt a little, but sex sounds weird."